Let's talk about "snooping" in a relationship

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if you really wanna turn everything into a power struggle, go ahead and prepare for a very shallow dating future.

again i don't reveal sources, its not like say im in a relationship im checking every day, just once in a while to make sure my investment is in check if its not :huhldup:

y'all can go ahead and trust those chicks

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
again i don't reveal sources, its not like say im in a relationship im checking every day, just once in a while to make sure my investment is in check if its not :huhldup:

y'all can go ahead and trust those chicks

a chick isn't an investment or a piece of property to be flipped and sold whenever the market doesn't look good. that girl must have fukked up your head really really good to make you think that you gotta snoop on 'em to keep them in line...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man at this point in my life I don't even want to deal with a relationship. How it's set up these days, as a man you are almost always getting a sucker deal unless you got one of the few solid women.

I simply don't have the desire to be following up behind some broad wondering what she's doing. I just rather put my situation where I don't have to worry about some woman's actions. Most people really aren't to be trusted in this day and age, so I just won't deal with them. Them exclusivity contracts get handed out way too easily these days.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
while we're here, lets talk anti keylogging strategies

just in case its done to me. [i got some weird secrets that i'd never want anyone to know]

knowing the disease is just as important to knowing the cure​

its basically a trojan somewhat, some anti virus can pick them up

not the one i use though :russ:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
you cant trust women, but at the same time this seems like too much energy. i will drop her if my gut says shes cheating, without hesitation. i can still respect your tactics though op

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
kgbkeylogger325241.jpg

yall aint eating

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I guess if your spending money on women and valuable time on these slores you should protect your investment:mjpls:

Seriously tho stop loving and cuffing these hoes. If the relationship gets serious and she cheats then fukk it your better off anyways. I've never been jealous. If my girl cheats she cheats a private investigator or keylogger isn't going to stop that. I don't really care anyways :manny:

There's so much fun stuff to do in life that worrying what a girl is doing just doesn't matter.

Stop spending money, valuable time, and your thoughts on women and you won't feel like your being used and have to protect shyt.

Just enjoy girls as a side thing that happens once in a while and sometimes you guys get sprung off each other for a minute but that's it.