Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
There's one fact you still haven't kilt me with. Accusing me of being **** with no facts breh. Stop typing up paragraphs. I ain't tryna read that shyt. Your posts are coming off as very emotional. That ain't a good look b.

Until you can kill me with that fact you really don't got shyt else to say.

Here's a fact for you:wrist: I've already pointed out how you're not a new poster yet your bytch ass is too p*ssy to say who you really are...**** or anyone else:russ: I'll keep posting under this account and you keep hiding under yours,p*ssy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Superthug **** with the monster heel push right out of the gate. Talk about a successful gimmick change. Back to the basics. :wow:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... #DEAD :dead:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yet you reported that post to the mods. You a bytch made nikka and a snitch. You'd get a buck fifty if I saw your punk ass coming from the barber shop.

How them hoes doing:duck:
Yeah I reported it and I said the exact same thing I said in a post:heh: I even give mods permission to post what I wrote:pachaha: like I said you not on my level,you don't even have my full attention right now and I'm smashing you:dead:
Tell them hoes you said you got I said hi:duck:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I wouldn't have minded him being back if he was going to be normal. He just did too much damage as the Sierra Mist character to get anymore chances. I didn't know he was still playing that role over at LSA though.