lets talk about sex: the stroke

Daps
Reppin
NULL
guy x im crushing on at my job is said by two different people (one man, one woman) that he just LOOKS like he doesnt have a good stroke. the man (my associate) instead thinks i should give up my goods to guy y because he looks like the sex would be amazing

basing this all off looks
and im confused as well

:laugh:
yes. he's gay
again, basing this all off looks/personality. im not sure what the fukk they're basing it off, but not from personal experience, thats for damn sure
These are the type of people I hate. Why is it their business who you want to have sex with. And on top of that they gonna tell you his stroke is wack based off nothing factual.

These are the types of people that continuously pick the wrong partners to be in relationships with because they're looking at the wrong things.

You should listen to their advice, but don't draw any conclusions from them. BTW, dude sounds like a hater or something. What kind of man judges another man's stroke by his looks? Like, seriously :usure:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how :dahell: should somebody who hasn't slept with this guy be able to asses his stroke game based off of looks? woman (and gays):mindblown:

most likely those two just don't find this guy attractive and make up some bullshyt because they think that other dude looks better.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:
shyt, my paranoid ass didn't even think of that
Preciate it, handshake

Cuz then i would be a ho duh. You know how the coli feel about women having fun outchea

Seriously tho, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. I'm not tryna fukk/get involved with NOBODY at my job. And if i did, i would be pissed if the sex was wack and they tried to warn me
You need to just do you because a lot of variables can affect sex. By the way not to be offensive but women give some of the worse relationship advice in the world . A lot of time they try to force their tastes on someone else so you know what you find attractive , talk to the man find out about him and go from there. All this subterfuge and wondering is unnecessary tbh first find out about the guy and if your a cool woman he'll be more than willing to talk

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how :dahell: should somebody who hasn't slept with this guy be able to asses his stroke game based off of looks? woman (and gays):mindblown:

most likely those two just don't find this guy attractive and make up some bullshyt because they think that other dude looks better.
Women and gay guys give the worse advice . I think guys truthfully give the best , because a lot of times we can be honest that we don't have the answers or we aren't some experts on the subject and that our biases affect our judgments. I've seen single women with 4 baby daddies telling their married best friends some advice And then tell them to leave their man if they don't get their way . It's crazy

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
You need to just do you because a lot of variables can affect sex. By the way not to be offensive but women give some of the worse relationship advice in the world . A lot of time they try to force their tastes on someone else so you know what you find attractive , talk to the man find out about him and go from there. All this subterfuge and wondering is unnecessary tbh first find out about the guy and if your a cool woman he'll be more than willing to talk

Preciate it. I wasn't taking it to heart, just confused like everyone else lmao. But i guess those are the only 2 people that can see shyt like that cuz nobody else heard anything like that

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

You can usually tell how good of a fukk someone is from just looking at them.

Someone like this

tumblr_mq0dtoitjY1samaigo1_400.jpg

Has a much weaker stroke game compared to someone like this

robin-givens-mike-tyson.jpg