lets talk about sex: the stroke

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Stroke includes rhythm, focus, variety. Sex without any of the aforementioned is just a waste of time. With that said, you can't judge a stroke off looks. I thought for sure the last guy I dated was gonna have weak stroke game cuz he's a tech geek. I WAS SO WRONG. :noah: The dikk is demonic.

Side note, sleeping with guys at work can be a big recipe for messiness. Tread carefully.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
do kegels to enhance ur sex and increase the magnitude of ur orgasms, learn to match the sexual rhythm n speed, work on yo own techniques (both male and females)

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
Was already said above but I would think twice before getting involved in any capacity with someone from work. There's an old adage don't shyt where you eat.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
yea messing with a co-worker can get messy....

If yall not around each other all day, then maybe..

im trying to curb off a crush I have on a co-worker...

not even my type, but its just something about her:patrice:

I make it my business at this point to just keep my distance:yeshrug:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
We need pics of OP... My stroke game depends on how attracted I am to the bytch.... anything below a 7 and im on microwave status fukk the bullshyt :manny:. Im not gon sit here and front like I only fukk dimes, so hell yea my focus differs depending on the chick. Ladies, if a real nikka don't find you all that attractive & he just want a nut, dude hitting you with that 5-10 minute pogo stick. Front to back, bustin on the crack. Straight up. nikkas in here fronting like every broad gets the honeymoon :childplease:. Cut it out and be real with these hoes, we owe that much to the brehettes to let them know what's going on here. That way they'll know wassup.

If dude acts all interested in you & shyt, but wack as fukk at foreplay wit bad stroke game, then chances are you just ran into a bad sex partner. But if you meet the nikka and it's obvious only sex is on the mind, and he only hits you up on rare occasions to fukk, you that go-to broad when ain't nobody else answering at 2am & bruh just wanna nut. Either belittle yourself by continuing to be his human fleshlight, or keep it moving. But don't expect no mighty dikk coming from dude cuz he saving that for dat cute bytch Keisha wit da fat ass:whew:.

Now where them pics :steviej:so I can tell you which situation would be more likely if you threw it at your crush

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
We need pics of OP... My stroke game depends on how attracted I am to the bytch.... anything below a 7 and im on microwave status fukk the bullshyt :manny:. Im not gon sit here and front like I only fukk dimes, so hell yea my focus differs depending on the chick. Ladies, if a real nikka don't find you all that attractive & he just want a nut, dude hitting you with that 5-10 minute pogo stick. Front to back, bustin on the crack. Straight up. nikkas in here fronting like every broad gets the honeymoon :childplease:. Cut it out and be real with these hoes, we owe that much to the brehettes to let them know what's going on here. That way they'll know wassup.

If dude acts all interested in you & shyt, but wack as fukk at foreplay wit bad stroke game, then chances are you just ran into a bad sex partner. But if you meet the nikka and it's obvious only sex is on the mind, and he only hits you up on rare occasions to fukk, you that go-to broad when ain't nobody else answering at 2am & bruh just wanna nut. Either belittle yourself by continuing to be his human fleshlight, or keep it moving. But don't expect no mighty dikk coming from dude cuz he saving that for dat cute bytch Keisha wit da fat ass:whew:.

Now where them pics :steviej:so I can tell you which situation would be more likely if you threw it at your crush

:what: :camby:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ayo ima let you finish, but this is why hard-headed hoes continue to make the same mistakes :yeshrug:

Keep thinking every dude you run into got wack sex game, when in reality you just look like a burnt out muppet :lolbron:

Nah im just fukkin wit u ma, but I still gave you some shyt to consider and you know it. I speak from experience. :win: