lets talk about sex: the stroke

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Stroke is VERY important.
You don't want him to start out with the :hamster:-dikk jackhammer stroke. Or the XXL eggplant cervix crusher.

He has to know what he's doing or you will be bored/irritated/frustrated during and after. Sex is supposed to be a stress reliever.

You want him to tease you, get you hot, find the spot, and knock your socks off.

You want him to make you feel good and not just use you like a RealDoll(tm)

You want him to find your spot and stay on it, and not keep slipping out or falling off like it's his first time riding a bike.

But the only good thing is if he can't stroke and he has the appropriate size you can ride him, get yours and bounce.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You don't want him to start out with the :hamster:-dikk jackhammer stroke. Or the XXL eggplant cervix crusher.

He has to know what he's doing or you will be bored/irritated/frustrated during and after. Sex is supposed to be a stress reliever.

You want him to tease you, get you hot, find the spot, and knock your socks off.

You want him to find your spot and stay on it, and not keep slipping out or falling off like it's his first time riding a bike.

But the only good thing is if he can't stroke and he has the appropriate size you can ride him, get yours and bounce.
Cervix crushers are the worst. :mjcry:

A bad stroke can be made up for with a heavenly tongue though. :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
how old are you love because this sounds
like some 15 year girl problem.
I refuse to believe that you ladys have to
deal with nikkas out here that dont know how to fukk.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis

This.....
first she gotta make sure he dont (hug the plate)
or is one of them cats that get so excited about fukkin
that he's busting nuts on her pantys.
she needs to find a cat that will get her worked up.
licking her neck/nipples,running a tongue up her spine,
some face time,poke at it with the head til that thang is drooling like
a 5 month old eating a jolly rancer.
after that come with the (change up) with positions
and long and short strokes.......and right when she's drained
and dehydrated nose dive in that p*ssy again.
*the finish line*
right when she's telling you that she cant take no more.
push til you hit that divider,slip in that side poket
in that p*ssy and watch her contort/curse/queef
and cup that coochie with the hand that aint got
that death claw to make sure it's safe.
somebody help meh...
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

damn
i got excited reading that

i think i got a different p*ssy. cuz i've had some guys put in their best moves and im just like :snooze:
its just me yall. im sorry

you right tho, i didnt even think about all that
preciate it girl

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's wrong with the XXL Eggplant Cervix Crusher?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What's wrong with the XXL Eggplant Cervix Crusher?
It crushes my cervix :leostare:
It's one thing if it happens by accident but some dudes do it repeatedly. It's painful.

If you're packing, I'm sure you know tricks and positions that dont leave your girl bruised, beaten and broken.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It crushes my cervix :leostare:
It's one thing if it happens by accident but some dudes do it repeatedly. It's painful.

If you're packing, I'm sure you know tricks and positions that dont leave your girl bruised, beaten and broken.

:sas2:

We might know them but we know a good cervix busting session etches us into your memory forever.

:sas1:

I'm just speaking hypothetically though.