lets talk about sex: the stroke

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
does it really matter?

i've never been big on stroke, or dikk size. i dont know how sex can be good/great/useless/waste of time. i just know i've had great sex and i've had sex i wouldnt repeat.

there's this guy at my job im crushing on hard, but of the 2 people that know, they both said he dont think he can stroke. and its such a big deal to them, it hurts my heart, but i dont know why. on the other hand, the same work friend that doesnt think dude can stroke wants me to hook up with another dude because he thinks he can stroke. ima have to ask his ass how he comes to these conclusions

but anyway, does stroke really matter? its not really anything i've paid attention to
i know some girls can have great sex with one guy, but other girls are like :wtb::dry:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Not experienced in sex so I'm just gonna
giphy.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Yes it matters

at least to me, but most women can only come from oral so maybe it's not as much of a concern for them

I'm really not following your story, is it another man or another woman downing the dudes skills and recommending the other one? Has he/she sampled and is now passing him on or what?

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:what:
Yes it matters

at least to me, but most women can only come from oral so maybe it's not as much of a concern for them

I'm really not following your story, is it another man or another woman downing the dudes skills and recommending the other one? Has he/she sampled and is now passing him on or what?

guy x im crushing on at my job is said by two different people (one man, one woman) that he just LOOKS like he doesnt have a good stroke. the man (my associate) instead thinks i should give up my goods to guy y because he looks like the sex would be amazing

basing this all off looks
and im confused as well

I just have a question, is it another nikka telling you if them other nikkas got a good stroke or nah? :leostare:

:laugh:
yes. he's gay
again, basing this all off looks/personality. im not sure what the fukk they're basing it off, but not from personal experience, thats for damn sure

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
guy x im crushing on at my job is said by two different people (one man, one woman) that he just LOOKS like he doesnt have a good stroke. the man (my associate) instead thinks i should give up my goods to guy y because he looks like the sex would be amazing

basing this all off looks
and im confused as well

:laugh:
yes. he's gay
again, basing this all off looks/personality. im not sure what the fukk they're basing it off, but not from personal experience, thats for damn sure

Nah, you gotta do your own research. He may be sabotaging you. He could be lying. His stroke game could be impeccable and he don't want you to know because he's plotting for himself. :sas2:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
does it really matter?

i've never been big on stroke, or dikk size. i dont know how sex can be good/great/useless/waste of time. i just know i've had great sex and i've had sex i wouldnt repeat.

there's this guy at my job im crushing on hard, but of the 2 people that know, they both said he dont think he can stroke. and its such a big deal to them, it hurts my heart, but i dont know why. on the other hand, the same work friend that doesnt think dude can stroke wants me to hook up with another dude because he thinks he can stroke. ima have to ask his ass how he comes to these conclusions

but anyway, does stroke really matter? its not really anything i've paid attention to
i know some girls can have great sex with one guy, but other girls are like :wtb::dry:

:patrice:...This work friend I assume is a homo...

Why don't you just fukk the nikka and get it over with:manny:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Nah, you gotta do your own research. He may be sabotaging you. He could be lying. His stroke game could be impeccable and he don't want you to know because he's plotting for himself. :sas2:

:ohhh:
shyt, my paranoid ass didn't even think of that
Preciate it, handshake

:patrice:...This work friend I assume is a homo...

Why don't you just fukk the nikka and get it over with:manny:

Cuz then i would be a ho duh. You know how the coli feel about women having fun outchea

Seriously tho, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. I'm not tryna fukk/get involved with NOBODY at my job. And if i did, i would be pissed if the sex was wack and they tried to warn me

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:
shyt, my paranoid ass didn't even think of that
Preciate it, handshake

Cuz then i would be a ho duh. You know how the coli feel about women having fun outchea

Seriously tho, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. I'm not tryna fukk/get involved with NOBODY at my job. And if i did, i would be pissed if the sex was wack and they tried to warn me

You have a crush on the nikka and you want to fukk him..

The only thing stopping you is the gay nikka in your ears...

Not the fact that he works at your job...

Because if homeboy pressed for you, you would let him hit it..and rationalize while doing it..

Lets cut thru the bullshyt:mjlol:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
You have a crush on the nikka and you want to fukk him..

The only thing stopping you is the gay nikka in your ears...

Not the fact that he works at your job...

Because if homeboy pressed for you, you would let him hit it..and rationalize while doing it..

Lets cut thru the bullshyt:mjlol:

Ain't no bull shyt, you're totally right
But let me break this down for a man to understand

If i were to date anyone that worked at my job, it would be one, maybe two people max. I'm not tryna develop a reputation. My job has many, many employees so i gotta choose carefully. If the sex is wack and we grow bored of each other, what was the fukking point? Now if i can prevent that cuz someone is privy to something I'm not, i will

But this ain't about that, does stroke matter? And if you wanna get deeper, how can you tell if one has a good one or not?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ain't no bull shyt, you're totally right
But let me break this down for a man to understand

If i were to date anyone that worked at my job, it would be one, maybe two people max. I'm not tryna develop a reputation. My job has many, many employees so i gotta choose carefully. If the sex is wack and we grow bored of each other, what was the fukking point? Now if i can prevent that cuz someone is privy to something I'm not, i will

But this ain't about that, does stroke matter? And if you wanna get deeper, how can you tell if one has a good one or not?

see....your considering it dating while he might consider it an affair:patrice:

Your lusting after him and its not making you thing properly...lol

and its gonna get to the point where the reverse mind game is gonna make you want him more..

Even if you hear his stroke is wack...:skip:

curiosity always kills the cat:sas2:

Im a dude so I cant answer that other shyt:bryan:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
see....your considering it dating while he might consider it an affair:patrice:

Your lusting after him and its not making you thing properly...lol

and its gonna get to the point where the reverse mind game is gonna make you want him more..

Even if you hear his stroke is wack...:skip:

curiosity always kills the cat:sas2:

Im a dude so I cant answer that other shyt:bryan:
:comeon:

sex is sex
im not fukking no more than 2 dudes at my job. period
my brain doesnt want to fukk any dude at this horrid place, regardless
but my body my booodddyyyyyyy's