Let's Talk About Rep Boosting that was Supposedly banned from this site

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

sohh icy got a lot of false claimers..

our beef with fetus was philosophical. It was never personal. He was an accomplice in the locking up of some of our generals and lieutnenants. im sure you can understand why some of our generals would call for him to be regulated.

peaceful terms were extended to him after the end of the wars until the sohhicylocaust by femme was started and he was thought to be collaborating again..

we're in the promised land now, all our beefs in egypt must be thrown in the nile to be consumed by the gators of forgiveness

fireflyhesitationthing.gif

:wow: I had no idea

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
its a TLR thing to me

these are always the same folks simping in here trying to look more important than they are, banding together on some "with our simping combined" shyt :skip:

i notice many of these same folks are not to be found in the Seum, Booth, or TSC for that matter :ld: let them have it, its all they really got going

:ooh: :russ: :deadmanny:

Wait :dwillhuh:

I rarely post in these other forums too. :damn:

:sadbron:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This rep shyt is getting all serious again.

Let's not go back to the days where nikkas thought I hated them just because I was in one clique and not another

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:beli: you already know what it is but at least you had the balls to at me.

Of course I know what it is, I invented it. :mjpls: We goin' act like I didn't write the blueprint down on a napkin, thought it was trash and penny hardaway fadeaway chucked it in the garbage can? :mjpls:

vince-mcmahon-dancing2_4246418_GIFSoupcom_zps6b62c29c.gif

Goin' act like I aint have you beggin me not to detatch your faux hawk kufi from your shoulders? :mjplz:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna be a one hitter quitter again.

:ahh:@ putting garbage ass posters in red with just one shot. Especially if they really need it.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Of course I know what it is, I invented it. :mjpls: We goin' act like I didn't write the blueprint down on a napkin, thought it was trash and penny hardaway fadeaway chucked it in the garbage can? :mjpls:

vince-mcmahon-dancing2_4246418_GIFSoupcom_zps6b62c29c.gif

Goin' act like I aint have you beggin me not to detatch your faux hawk kufi from your shoulders? :mjplz:

We gonna act like I didn't do the opposite that was on that blueprint:mjpls:And that I let you have my kufi cause @Method Man slapped yours till it landed in the black hole aka Samantha's cooch:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator: