I do miss taking somebody from all-green to all-red in one neg like

tumblr_lyirj05Xf11qhjbxeo1_400.gif

"Rock-a-bye baby..." :ooh:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
these TPC nikkas still playin on the court after the championship ended, slippin on the confetti and shyt :pachaha:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yes and no.....daps are semi accurate but for example the people with the highest dap ratio's over 100% (more daps than total posts) are almost all girls. :whoa:

The men with 100% and more are mostly cats like Big Biz and people who you understood to be at the top tier of the site or the people who drop gifs and new smilies and piff in other forums. And a few of the female posters like rasheeda are unquestionably legend here, but yeah dap number don't balance out at times either with these simp ass dappers. plus as mentioned these nikkas be dap boostin too (I have too in the past but i made a thread for everyone :whoa: )

Basically boostin is always gonna happen in some form and it's time to go back to the old system and let Rep Wars II get out the way :gladbron:

yep. I still dont know why they disabled rep wars. all n!ggas had to do was disable there rep, and there out the war.

it was all entertainment and they took it away :mindblown:

im no hater breh. I was getting bombed on and for the first time I was about to be in red, them nikkas were flaming my reps and posting these wolve smileyes. sh!t was like a dream :heh: and even still I didnt even hate. I was just just hittin up @charmander to send me some care packages

the dap system is all fuked up, women gettin daps form thirsty dudes who will never know what that thang smell like, and dudes posting basic sh!t getting 20+ daps

once you already got inconsistancies, you might as well let everything else ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
quick history lesson:

neg repping actually started when Houston, Cacstop, Charmander, and Smiles Baustin decided to punish the unchecked racist and bad posting that was going on @hamster..

I had no problem with sohhicey until they put a certain poster in Green and started going after crack fetus and the rest of the gang...after I couldnt just sit there.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Rep wars? Is that what the SOHH Icey, TBM and TPC is all about? I thought they were just social groups y'all are part of lmao. :snoop:

Love,
TPC is a group of professionals,
Each with a common goal of bringing quality posts to the-coli,
We do not engage in rep wars or beefs,
We bring peace to your community,
And build peace within ours.
We stay true and keep it trill,
Salutes to all the social groups,
And members on here.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its a TLR thing to me

these are always the same folks simping in here trying to look more important than they are, banding together on some "with our simping combined" shyt :skip:

i notice many of these same folks are not to be found in the Seum, Booth, or TSC for that matter :ld: let them have it, its all they really got going

Daps
I had no problem with sohhicey until they put a certain poster in Green and started going after crack fetus and the rest of the gang...after I couldnt just sit there.

:manny:

sohh icy got a lot of false claimers..

our beef with fetus was philosophical. It was never personal. He was an accomplice in the locking up of some of our generals and lieutnenants. im sure you can understand why some of our generals would call for him to be regulated.

peaceful terms were extended to him after the end of the wars until the sohhicylocaust by femme was started and he was thought to be collaborating again..

we're in the promised land now, all our beefs in egypt must be thrown in the nile to be consumed by the gators of forgiveness

Daps
its a TLR thing to me

these are always the same folks simping in here trying to look more important than they are, banding together on some "with our simping combined" shyt :skip:

i notice many of these same folks are not to be found in the Seum, Booth, or TSC for that matter :ld: let them have it, its all they really got going

igzL7orr1VnC2.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Love,
TPC is a group of professionals,
Each with a common goal of bringing quality posts to the-coli,
We do not engage in rep wars or beefs,
We bring peace to your community,
And build peace within ours.