Let's Talk About Rep Boosting that was Supposedly banned from this site

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
reps are meaningless. daps is the key means of gauging if a poster's contributions are worth reading.

Yes and no.....daps are semi accurate but for example the people with the highest dap ratio's over 100% (more daps than total posts) are almost all girls. :whoa:

The men with 100% and more are mostly cats like Big Biz and people who you understood to be at the top tier of the site or the people who drop gifs and new smilies and piff in other forums. And a few of the female posters like rasheeda are unquestionably legend here, but yeah dap number don't balance out at times either with these simp ass dappers. plus as mentioned these nikkas be dap boostin too (I have too in the past but i made a thread for everyone :whoa: )

Basically boostin is always gonna happen in some form and it's time to go back to the old system and let Rep Wars II get out the way :gladbron:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The main purpose of this group is to bring the best posters across the board under one umbrella. There's a lot of trash out their and TPC will show everyone how it's done. We have a good mixture of comedic posters,serious posters,and relaxed posters. But every member here is extremely effective in their style.

:dead: rofl

TPC is just the nikkas who left TBM after @iMajor got sonned to bolivian, coupled with anyone who bothered to accept the random invitations they give out to everybody

and #SOHHIcey fathered all these lil copycat nikkas, but they makin the game look bad right now with this rep boosting shyt....didnt we already run off the All Cac Gang and make rep worthless? what yall still doin this for?

dont even get me started on how yall was so desperate that yall rigged poster of the year awards :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

cook

Banned
Daps
Yes and no.....daps are semi accurate but for example the people with the highest dap ratio's over 100% (more daps than total posts) are almost all girls. :whoa:

The men with 100% and more are mostly cats like Big Biz and people who you understood to be at the top tier of the site or the people who drop gifs and new smilies and piff in other forums. And a few of the female posters like rasheeda are unquestionably legend here, but yeah dap number don't balance out at times either with these simp ass dappers. plus as mentioned these nikkas be dap boostin too (I have too in the past but i made a thread for everyone :whoa: )

Basically boostin is always gonna happen in some form and it's time to go back to the old system and let Rep Wars II get out the way :gladbron:

:stop:

while rep wars seemed like fun and games to most of you...there was alot of shyt going on that isn't welcome on this site that i dont really care to get in to. too many good posters were acting out of character for green and red dots :yeshrug:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:dead: rofl

TPC is just the nikkas who left TBM after @iMajor got sonned to bolivian, coupled with anyone who bothered to accept the random invitations they give out to everybody

SOHH ICEY is like Pele Pele, ya'll had ya run, but now ya'll :flabbynsick:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:stop:

while rep wars seemed like fun and games to most of you...there was alot of shyt going on that isn't welcome on this site that i dont really care to get in to. too many good posters were acting out of character for green and red dots :yeshrug:

"talkin like a rep free role model, you discust me
i know nikkas that seen you take green recently"

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I earned my two bars :birdman:

95vdyb.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Don't think the coli economy can take another rep war

Both sides are exhausted, one group was completely destroyed and the great coli rep depression hit us which we are still trying to recover from.

Only the ones that haven't seen the horrors of the rep wars would want another...I sure as hell don't.

Daps
are green bars really that meaningfull to yall lives?

even when bohh icey was doing the rep war sheet, it was on a philosophical tip..
we had legends like bk zayllermagne charmander brooklyn who were trynna uproot the system at :hamster: and those house negroes at cacsistance that stood in their way, it was never about the green bars..but now you got neegaz out here actually mad that they getting redded to bolivia or have others green as the fields in ciudad juarez.

yo @bk...make me and @ikbm all red

Daps
Don't think the coli economy can take another rep war

Both sides are exhausted, one group was completely destroyed and the great coli rep depression hit us which we are still trying to recover from.

Only the ones that haven't seen the horrors of the rep wars would want another...I sure as hell don't.

quick history lesson:

neg repping actually started when Houston, Cacstop, Charmander, and Smiles Baustin decided to punish the unchecked racist and bad posting that was going on @hamster..