tumblr_m91zjo1lUF1r6d97so1_500.gif

:krs:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
nikka was doing the macarena, Jesus :laff:

But, I could sit through 3 hours of that, than Lawler on the headset.

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the king fell off when he stopped rocking his "KING" gear and started dressing in affliction t shirts

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's a damn shame how the mighty have fallen. I blame a lot of this shyt on Vince telling the announcers to tell a story instead of calling a match. Think how annoying it is with someone in ur hear for two years telling u what to do. Ain't that why Mick Foley stopped announcing? They done went through Coachman, Styles, and Adamle and all have failed for one reason or another. Why can't Vince just swallow his pride and bring JR back for good. I hated that they teased us last year like he was coming back for good.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
It's a damn shame how the mighty have fallen. I blame a lot of this shyt on Vince telling the announcers to tell a story instead of calling a match. Think how annoying it is with someone in ur hear for two years telling u what to do. Ain't that why Mick Foley stopped announcing? They done went through Coachman, Styles, and Adamle and all have failed for one reason or another. Why can't Vince just swallow his pride and bring JR back for good. I hated that they teased us last year like he was coming back for good.

:wtf: Why the fukk does Vince hate JR so much anyway?

Dude has ethered him countless times on TV....and you could tell it was meant to be legit vicious each time

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: Why the fukk does Vince hate JR so much anyway?

Dude has ethered him countless times on TV....and you could tell it was meant to be legit vicious each time

Vince McMahon mocks Jim Ross - YouTube

He hates on JR because JR is old school and isn't afraid to tell Vince to his face that his ideas are stupid.....Plus Vince is just a bully, look at how he and HHH keep going at Lilian Garcia.

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:

I'm trying to say this in the least gayest way possible, but that Cody Rhodes shyt is unbearable. Lawler mentions how ugly he thinks Cody Rhodes is in every match and its like

:ufdup:

and there's so much ammo he could use on Cody. He could talk about how dude has been floundering since losing the IC strap, or how he has a fukked up lisp. Instead, he just calls him ugly.

I'm A Woman And Cody Is Ugly To Me And Always Seemed Gay Low-Key :manny:

And I Gives No fukk About The Women He Dated And Him Currently Dating That Black Girl He Still Ugly And Look Like A Butt Pirate He Only Considered Fine Cause Of Those Eyes ,Those Fake Ass Teeth ,And His Body I'm Not Impressed :comeon:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
*Let's Go Ziggler chants become noticeably loud*
LISTEN TO THIS CROWD CHEER FOR SHEAMUS
:russ:

Seriously tho, Lawler is ASS on commentary.

He struggles to spit out his shytty lines nowadays, too.

I cheered when Punk kicked him in the back of the fukking head.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
he might be the worst ever right now :comeon:

Dude was in rare trash form last night. Michael Cole read off some Khloe Kardashian tweet saying Sin Cara is probably cute under his mask and King was like "I agree, he probably is cute"

:steviej:

and then dude followed it up by making some ugly jokes about Cody Rhodes. "Darren Young is trying to pick Cody's hair but he should be combing it over his face. talk about ugly!"

:comeon: really dawg?

I don't have a problem with ugly jokes but that shyt was tooo forced. I mean no homo and all but Cody Rhodes looks like a fukkin abercombie model you muffin faced fukkboy

Jerry-Lawler-WWE-Superstar-1.jpg

I caught that too, definitely a :scusthov: moment. King fell the fukk off from the days of shytting on Stu and Helen

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What happened Jerry :smh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVv1MwpEuk"]ECW Jerry Lawler - Anti ECW Promo - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
lawler was dope in the 90s.... but i dont blame him for being ass now, it aint his fault vince cut off his balls