Lets talk about Jerry Lawler on commentary for a second

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah matt striker is pretty damn good at anouncing i remember they were talking about hip hop during a tag team match and he said something along the lines of these two are like dr.dre and snoop dogg, eric b and rakim, eric and parish if you will of EPMD

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:
:dead: @ the no homo

I'm trying to say this in the least gayest way possible, but that Cody Rhodes shyt is unbearable. Lawler mentions how ugly he thinks Cody Rhodes is in every match and its like

:ufdup:

and there's so much ammo he could use on Cody. He could talk about how dude has been floundering since losing the IC strap, or how he has a fukked up lisp. Instead, he just calls him ugly.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't usually cringe at bad jokes but the level that Lawler hit last night was just ridiculous.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I always felt that Vince kept lawler around because vince likes frat boy potty humor.

I also felt that Vince wasn't too keen on JR post-palsy because:

1. Vince is a fukking douche

2. While JR may be outspoken on his views and prolly knows the business like no other, he's also extremely loyal and rolls over too easily. He NEVER has anything negative to say about his treatment. We all know Vince can't stand people who don't fight back.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's repulsive to listen to. I don't hate alot of people, but I'm beginning to hate him so bad. One of the reason I skip most of the shows now and watch something else. On top of that, he can't dress for shyt. God damn.

Daps
Atleast Jerry wasnt forced to do this on Sunday :beli:

tumblr_m91zjo1lUF1r6d97so1_500.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't think I've ever seen someone go through the motions like this for this long in any aspect of life. He is completely unbearable and really does hurt the overall product. I remember years ago how people complained Tony Schiavone hurt WCW's product because he sucked so much. Tony is a legend compared to current King. The sad thing is at one point King was in the argument for greatest heel commentator. Now he's one of the worst of all time.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Cole and Lawlers roles should be reversed. But Cole lacks the presence and energy that JR brought to the table.

God please let Linda fail...please...PLEASE. Let Linda fail and let John Cena get pulled over with a bottle of horse steroids in his glove compartment, 3 ki's in his trunk and an ever so lightly powdered nose.

May Cena get the deavors due to refusing rehab because he never gives up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: i peeped that sin cara line and was :rudy: status the rest of the night. Lawyer fukking sucks. Either hes had a change of heart and isnt a jackass since his mom been sick/dead or he really this much of a fakket.

The commentary in general is disgusting. Can we please get a heel color commentator? why is cole the half-heel? the play by play is ALWAYS the face/voice of reason not the bi polar flip flopper he is now.. as much as people hated Cole when JR was going thru bells palsy, Michael Cole and Lawyer was tolerable since lawler was a piece of shyt awesome heel announcer.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Cole and Lawler as a duo in 1999: :ehh:

Cole and Lawler as a duo in 2012: :snoop:

I mean seriously......why can't we have this type of commentary now?

As much as I rooted for heel Cole at first, I wouldn't mind Cole becoming a full face again if it meant we got heel Lawler back

Last edited by a moderator:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Cole and Lawler as a duo in 1999: :ehh:

Cole and Lawler as a duo in 2012: :snoop:

I mean seriously......why can't we have this type of commentary now?

Mankind vs The Rock at Raw (Foley wins his first WWE Title) - YouTube

As much as I rooted for heel Cole at first, I wouldn't mind Cole becoming a full face again if it meant we got heel Lawler back

I was watching my old Best of Raw DVD covering 1999 and I actually thought Cole was way worse compared to now :merchant:

But Lawler is the worst right now. I find Michael Cole of all people to be more tolerable. Whenever I watch Smackdown, I never have anything really bad to say about the commentary, but Raw :aicmon: