Lets talk about Jerry Lawler on commentary for a second

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
he might be the worst ever right now :comeon:

Dude was in rare trash form last night. Michael Cole read off some Khloe Kardashian tweet saying Sin Cara is probably cute under his mask and King was like "I agree, he probably is cute"

:steviej:

and then dude followed it up by making some ugly jokes about Cody Rhodes. "Darren Young is trying to pick Cody's hair but he should be combing it over his face. talk about ugly!"

:comeon: really dawg?

I don't have a problem with ugly jokes but that shyt was tooo forced. I mean no homo and all but Cody Rhodes looks like a fukkin abercombie model you muffin faced fukkboy

Jerry-Lawler-WWE-Superstar-1.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How the mighty have fallen :to:

He doesn't give a shyt anymore and it shows. The matches and commentary overall suffer from it.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Never understood why Vince couldn't wait to push JR out the door, but Lawler got a free pass.

I remember reading that Vince always thought JR sounded "too southern", but that would apply to Lawler too, wouldn't it? :rudy:

Yeah he was great back in the day, but he's clearly just there for the paycheck now. It would probably help if they used him as a heel announcer, that always seemed to be his strength.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cole and Lawlers roles should be reversed. But Cole lacks the presence and energy that JR brought to the table.

God please let Linda fail...please...PLEASE. Let Linda fail and let John Cena get pulled over with a bottle of horse steroids in his glove compartment, 3 ki's in his trunk and an ever so lightly powdered nose.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah... Jerry clearly don't give a fukk. And them old-ass jokes he always told are gettin' older and older. I guess he's like :yeshrug: "I'm a legend already, I'm 60, my favorite broadcast partner's gone, I get paid to talk for two hours a week and get to spend the rest of my time drawing and cruising for cheerleaders... fukk it!" Dude's commentary is the definition of 15 pieces of flair.

:shaq: Don't even ask me how.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lawler is a sad sight. I often go over key episodes from the early 2000s. Sounds like a different man today. The way he lets Cole say slick shyt to him and his constant sucking up to Cena and others that the WWE hype to no end. He's not sincere anymore and extremely lazy. Cole is worse..don't get that twisted. Everything about him SUCKS..but Lawler phones it in and really shouldn't have the spot that Matt Striker should be in.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Maybe he fell off when his voice lowered.

High pitched heel Lawler was hilarious.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Can't remember what it was exactly, but Cole more or less called Lawler out on his lack of interest in the product on Monday. Something about Lawler never doing his research. Looked good on him.:smugdraper:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
he might be the worst ever right now :comeon:

Dude was in rare trash form last night. Michael Cole read off some Khloe Kardashian tweet saying Sin Cara is probably cute under his mask and King was like "I agree, he probably is cute"

:steviej:

and then dude followed it up by making some ugly jokes about Cody Rhodes. "Darren Young is trying to pick Cody's hair but he should be combing it over his face. talk about ugly!"

:comeon: really dawg?

I don't have a problem with ugly jokes but that shyt was tooo forced. I mean no homo and all but Cody Rhodes looks like a fukkin abercombie model you muffin faced fukkboy

Jerry-Lawler-WWE-Superstar-1.jpg

:dead: @ the no homo