Lets talk about how religious people front like scientists hate them or something

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you getting mad breh?:yeshrug:

I posted the most credible English dictionary in the world.

Posting a NYTimes article is a joke. They credibility been a joke for awhile.
We're done here.

You are relying on a single definition that doesn't even touch on how discredited it is, not to mention that it didn't DISCOVER anything.

AT ALL.

EVER.

Even further, your definition doesn't even touch on whats wrong with eugenics or where it falls flat.

Even further, all you've done is quote the dictionary as if its the single fukking answer to how things are defined.

It takes sometimes DECADES for entries to be removed and updated.

Then when I post an article for you to read that talks about modern

Eugenics IS NOT A SCIENCE because it asserts that it leads to an epistemological and teleological (to an end) conclusion... Sciences don't do that.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Eugenics comes FROM the root word EUROPE. The white DEVIL has to commit GENOCIDE against ORIGINAL peoples in ORDER to survive with his RECESSIFIED GENEOLOGY. Even SCHOLARS admit to THIS. The word dictionary comes from the nomenclature DICTATORSHIP, which is how the DEVIL demonically controls the MEDIA through his so-called JEW SOLDIERS. They do NOT want you to KNOW that your PINEAL GLAND will be decalcitrated if you OVERSTAND the knowledge that Charlie Brown was originally BLACK.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eugenics comes FROM the root word EUROPE. The white DEVIL has to commit GENOCIDE against ORIGINAL peoples in ORDER to survive with his RECESSIFIED GENEOLOGY. Even SCHOLARS admit to THIS. The word dictionary comes from the nomenclature DICTATORSHIP, which is how the DEVIL demonically controls the MEDIA through his so-called JEW SOLDIERS. They do NOT want you to KNOW that your PINEAL GLAND will be decalcitrated if you OVERSTAND the knowledge that Charlie Brown was originally BLACK.
:ooh::lupe::lawd::salute::blessed::ohhh: