Lets talk about how religious people front like scientists hate them or something

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Eugenic

Check the Oxford dictionary breh.
I don't care what the oxford dictionary says. Look up wikipedia, or any encyclopedia on the planet, or another online dictionary, or any literature on the philosophy of eugenics, or better yet, just use your brain. Eugenics is not science. It is a distinct social philosophy that purports tand application toward an end.

Science is the merely the accumulation of data via the scientific method. Eugenics is social philosophy that seeks to improve the human race through the application of artificial selection.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what the oxford dictionary says. Look up wikipedia, or any encyclopedia on the planet, or any literature on the philosophy of eugenics, or better yet, just use your brain. Eugenics is not science. It is a distinct social philosophy that purports to use science toward an end in its application.

Science is the merely the accumulation of data via the scientific method. Eugenics is social philosophy that seeks to improve the human race through the application of artificial selection.

So, I suppose to believe you over they high level scholars who put together the Oxford dictionary?:usure:

The Oxford dictionary is the most credible English dictionary in the world.:usure:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So, I suppose to believe you over they high level scholars who put together the Oxford dictionary?:usure:

The Oxford dictionary is the most credible English dictionary in the world.:usure:
You can believe whatever you want, but I'm imploring you to use your brain.

Eugenics is a social philosophy not a science. Science is the raw accumulation of data. There is no ideology behind it.

The branches of science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branches_of_science

Do you see eugenics on there? Physics, biology, chemistry, psychology...these are all disciplines that entail the accumulation of data via testable and empirical data. What you do with the data after it's acquired is something entirely different. Eugenics is social philosophy that advocates supposedly improving the human condition by reproducing some traits and eliminating other traits. Do you understand?

What is the point of trying to claim that eugenics is science anyway? That somehow science is evil or something? I don't get. Science is morally neutral. What you do with what you learn from it (or think you learn from it) is a different argument.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eugenic

Check the Oxford dictionary breh.
by definition they are.

Is Medicine not a science breh?

Medicine is the application of biolocal science.

Big difference.

Most doctors aren't in the business of discovery.

In fact...science isn't even a "thing"...its the pursuit of knowledge about entities to untold ends.

Its merely the accumulation of knowledge.

Thats why its so anti-religion. it doesn't presuppose things without testing them.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You can really tell their is a Void in this @Napoleon character's life that he feels the need to attack religion with literally every post he has made at this forum. Probably had some hard times as a child and instead of being strong enough to persevere decided to become EMO and blame God for his unhappiness with life.

God still is waiting for you to find him Napoleon, I can tell you are at a very unhappy place and you think lashing out at people who are content with their relationship with the lord will make you feel better. But everyday when you log off I know that emptiness and sadness is still there. Don't worry our god is a forgiving God and he will still be there waiting for you when you are ready to take that next step.

When you finally realize that leading some crusade against godly people on an online forum is not what you would like the highlights of your days to be of, feel free to PM one of several born again believers and we will happily walk you through the Romans Road and show you how to repent for your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior

Wow what a kind man you are :blessed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loscholars HE BEST you can do is point to the dictionary...and not the actual applications of eugenics which have long since been debunked and discarded.

So, you have better knowledge than the high level scholars, who put together the Oxford dictionary?:usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, you have better knowledge than the high level scholars, who put together the Oxford dictionary?:usure:

nikka. You know full and fukking well that eugenics was a social campaign to attempt to legitimize theories regarding evolution and institutionalized racism.

You might as well try and support "phrenology" with this bullshyt...

Science is a term that can be applied to any methodology...WHETHER OR NOT that science is legitimate depends on what it asserts and how it manages to support its assertions.

Sciences that are currently dying out: Psychology, Economics, and some even say Sociology.

Alchemy, blood letting, pyramidology, homeopathy, etc and many others are debunked sciences. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience#Pseudoscientific_concepts

How about you read this when you're at it: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/opinion/sunday/douthat-eugenics-past-and-future.html

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka. You know full and fukking wepropagandall that eugenics was a social campaign to attempt to legitimize theories regarding evolution and institutionalized racism.

You might as well try and support "phrenology" with this bullshyt...

Science is a term that can be applied to any methodology...WHETHER OR NOT that science is legitimate depends on what it asserts and how it manages to support its assertions.

Sciences that are currently dying out: Psychology, Economics, and some even say Sociology.

Alchemy, blood letting, pyramidology, homeopathy, etc and many others are debunked sciences. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience#Pseudoscientific_concepts

How about you read this when you're at it: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/opinion/sunday/douthat-eugenics-past-and-future.html

Why are you getting mad breh?:yeshrug:

I posted the most credible English dictionary in the world.

Posting a NYTimes article is a joke. They credibility been a joke for awhile.