Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Counter Strike being ass? WUT?

IZ IS U SERIOUS EVEN ASKING THIS QUESTION?:wtf:
Now you know how it feels when you say Persona 4 Golden is ass. :sas2:

But that's besides the point.. I may not like it because it might not be my cup of tea. :yeshrug:

I want something different because I don't really care for Battlefield to be honest and Destiny is a little meh at times. I don't really play any online games on my PC besides Max Payne 3.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Now you know how it feels when you say Persona 4 Golden is ass. :sas2:

But that's besides the point.. I may not like it because it might not be my cup of tea. :yeshrug:

I want something different because I don't really care for Battlefield to be honest and Destiny is a little meh at times. I don't really play any online games on my PC besides Max Payne 3.

It's $15 with good matchmaking. It's not as easy to rig the MM system like Quake Live is. You'll enjoy it going at your pace.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isnt really a game you can try out cause ull get rekt since youll have no idea what youre doing and it wont be very fun.once you figure out the basics - map knowledge, spray patterns, smoking, etc,. and you start coordinating with your teammates you will see why this game is so addictive. when its your the last CT against three T's trying to defuse the bomb and you pull it off :wow: few other moments like that in gaming

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
It should have been insurgency to take that spot. Aint nobody trying to go back to 1.6 with shiny graphics and no aiming down sights.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Watching my old play from when I was new as shyt and goddamn I was terrible :laff:

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
that watered down FPS doesnt deserve its popularity
twitch shoooters(Quake 3/Live,UT2004)>>>>>>>>>>>

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been floating between GN1-3. Between smurfs and griefers a breh can't prosper properly :mjcry:
im silver five now. i just wanna get outta silver hell :mjcry: sucks to know theres still fakkit griefers in GN

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
As you champions of talk limit my ability to shine, let me shine brighter than you ever could :ufury:
You see sir, Halo MCC plays just fine. Does every single mode they envisioned work properly today?
IDK, IDC either. The truth is, neither do YOU. Only Halo junkies really CARE about that shyt. nikkaz like yourself have spent how many years talking about how not good Halo is. Now because a mode or two isn't working yet and you wanna go "Oh my goood :dead: Microsoft buddy, you dropped the ball. I can't even enjoy an Xbox One because of this :wrist:"

Now that I'm calling you out, this is where you go "Man, its just jokes :hula:"

The only joke is you PC/PS4 dudes acting like there is anything to see here. Halo MCC >>> Killzone
And Halo 5 which I guess you didn't get to play, that game is so fantastic that the future for Halo is brighter than its ever been.
You can ignore that if you want to, I played it already, and its :blessed:

You sir, you don't have friends on consoles like that. All of you on both sides are idiots
You enjoy yourself the most when you play with the same people. You have more PC heads you play with
So thats your preference. On console, if you have more friends you like playing with on PS4 than XB1 then you'll enjoy the games you play more with that system.
Xbox has the best community in terms of ways to interact and ease of use. Plus microphones were always standard
The inclusion of the party system did make it harder to find random people to create new friendships with
On PC, you dudes just need a chat box and as long as a gamer is named "girl-sniper" or some lame shyt you'll simp that bytch til she pulls her dikk out. But even that might not stop you cuz she might be a shemale which is all good in your playbook.

Halo 5, Titanfall, Tomb Raider 2, Uncharted 4, Rainbow 6 :banderas: Ghost Recon, Gears of War are all shooters that you just not gonna be playing on PC. Or they not as good/popular community wise on PC.
Meanwhile, you dudes talking about Counter-Strike still :mjlol:
Even 343i themselves openly admit MCC is broken. They're even giving away ODST for free to compensate for their fukk ups. And it's not just one or two mode, the whole game is broken. Campaign, theater, matchmaking, forge everything you could think of.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
im silver five now. i just wanna get outta silver hell :mjcry: sucks to know theres still fakkit griefers in GN

Doesn't seem like you'll get away from the majority of them until AK ranks or so. I encounter more smurfs in Nova's than Silver's but chances are you'll get 1 on your team too.

And of course the matchmaking ends up throwing new/unranked players that haven't won 10 games yet into the GN queue's as well.