Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Black ops used to be around 500k average, just on the Xbox

It has fallen off since tho

500k through out the day or on at one time ? Also CS 1.6 used to do those numbers and more.. I had Call of Duty Black Ops for PS3 and I dont remember seeing that many people on :usure:

theres only 9k people on call of duty advanced warfare on PC right now :usure:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
500k through out the day or on at one time ? Also CS 1.6 used to do those numbers and more..

theres only 9k people on call of duty advanced warfare on PC right now :usure:
at one time

that was on xbox 360

cod has completely fallen from those #'s tho

u cant even see the amount of people on the consoles for a reason

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
at one time

that was on xbox 360

cod has completely fallen from those #'s tho

u cant even see the amount of people on the consoles for a reason

yeah but thats why im making this thread cause CS kinda fell off (still popular but not as popular as original Counter Strike in the early 2000s) and has re surged as #1 FPS (never seen a game bounce back like this honestly).

I dont think any game is seeing early 2000's CS #'s :yeshrug:

I also dont think we'll see World of Warcraft numbers ever again either :yeshrug:

Only Blizzard has a chance at it, but I dont think they'll out do it honestly

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just because nerds play it at some e-faq event doesnt make it the most popular fps.... more people still care about cod and halo... only losers hunch up over their desktop computer with their dust blunts to play computer games... talking about "master race!!! console peasants derp!!" and all this shyt that woulda got u punched in the face just for living back in highschool.

Yeah but Halo has turned garbage and COD has always been rubbish. CSGO is FPS bliss in comparison. :blessed:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Truly the goat fps :wow:

So many hours playing gun game on 1.6:wow:

fy_iceworld fy_poolday :wow:

Havent played CSGO in a minute. Time to reinstall :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
just because nerds play it at some e-faq event doesnt make it the most popular fps.... more people still care about cod and halo... only losers hunch up over their desktop computer with their dust blunts to play computer games... talking about "master race!!! console peasants derp!!" and all this shyt that woulda got u punched in the face just for living back in highschool.
You sir are a man's man :salute:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PC gaming :wow:

so glorious :wow:

Counter Strike the most popular first person shooter of all time (sorry call of duty stans) :wow:

Counter Strike the biggest tournament prize pooled first person shooter of all time (aint even close) :wow:

This game always was popular, but it dipped down to Call of Duty levels of popularity :scust: for a few years with the release of CS:GO but in 2014 I guess people dropped their controllers and said sorry to their keyboard and mouse and picked up the PC Master Race again :wow:

yall are forgiven :wow:

To answer your question, no, no one has seen Titanfall :wow:

VJOyBn.gif
serious question. its a real counter strike game? like i was heavy into counterstrike back in the day.....i want to play on pc again. can you give me a link to buy it and im gonna cop today

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
yeah but thats why im making this thread cause CS kinda fell off (still popular but not as popular as original Counter Strike in the early 2000s) and has re surged as #1 FPS (never seen a game bounce back like this honestly).

I dont think any game is seeing early 2000's CS #'s :yeshrug:
CS:GO is cooked crack. I was really into CS around 2000 and then quit completely around 1.6, not quite sure but I remember they were just coming up with Steam.

Watching summit1g put in work on Twitch made me get into CS:GO but I'm trash with AK now. I can only use the colt and even still after couple of months I haven't even tried getting into a competitive server.