Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serious question. its a real counter strike game? like i was heavy into counterstrike back in the day.....i want to play on pc again. can you give me a link to buy it and im gonna cop today
Cs go is as good as any other version of cs

I need to get my new video card. Playing right now at 30 fps, dips to 14 whenever a smoke is thrown :sadcam:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
PC Gaming on FPS > Console

Console never compares.

Counter-Strike = GOAT modern FPS [as in modern styled game]

And

Day of Defeat = GOAT classic FPS [as in from history]

The GOATS :salute:

COD = watered down trash

The AWP was OP in CS :sas1:
Day of Defeat was straight :ohlawd: at first. You hear that Nazi 50 cal, you like ":lupe:fukk that, yall suckas go first!". But then they started making all those changes to the game and just ruined it for me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
how is the master chief collection doing? 20th patch finally letting people play without problems?
As you champions of talk limit my ability to shine, let me shine brighter than you ever could :ufury:
You see sir, Halo MCC plays just fine. Does every single mode they envisioned work properly today?
IDK, IDC either. The truth is, neither do YOU. Only Halo junkies really CARE about that shyt. nikkaz like yourself have spent how many years talking about how not good Halo is. Now because a mode or two isn't working yet and you wanna go "Oh my goood :dead: Microsoft buddy, you dropped the ball. I can't even enjoy an Xbox One because of this :wrist:"

Now that I'm calling you out, this is where you go "Man, its just jokes :hula:"

The only joke is you PC/PS4 dudes acting like there is anything to see here. Halo MCC >>> Killzone
And Halo 5 which I guess you didn't get to play, that game is so fantastic that the future for Halo is brighter than its ever been. You can ignore that if you want to, I played it already, and its :blessed:
PC Gaming on FPS > Console

Console never compares.

Counter-Strike = GOAT modern FPS [as in modern styled game]

And

Day of Defeat = GOAT classic FPS [as in from history]

The GOATS :salute:

COD = watered down trash

The AWP was OP in CS :sas1:
You sir, you don't have friends on consoles like that. All of you on both sides are idiots
You enjoy yourself the most when you play with the same people. You have more PC heads you play with
So thats your preference. On console, if you have more friends you like playing with on PS4 than XB1 then you'll enjoy the games you play more with that system.
Xbox has the best community in terms of ways to interact and ease of use. Plus microphones were always standard
The inclusion of the party system did make it harder to find random people to create new friendships with
On PC, you dudes just need a chat box and as long as a gamer is named "girl-sniper" or some lame shyt you'll simp that bytch til she pulls her dikk out. But even that might not stop you cuz she might be a shemale which is all good in your playbook.

Halo 5, Titanfall, Tomb Raider 2, Uncharted 4, Rainbow 6 :banderas: Ghost Recon, Gears of War are all shooters that you just not gonna be playing on PC. Or they not as good/popular community wise on PC.
Meanwhile, you dudes talking about Counter-Strike still :mjlol:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Battlefield >>> Counterstrike to me and thousands of others as far as PC FPS goes. The reason that counter strike is so popular in my humble opinion is that it runs on the old ass Source engine and it doesn't require ridiculous amounts of hardware to play it on. I am not a fan of the mechanics or gameplay. My 2 cents on this thread.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I really wish I didnt hate kb+m gaming so much.;..imma cop csgo soon and really get it poppin...itlll be the other fps I play next to halo...i'll be in competitive fps haven with both..

just because nerds play it at some e-faq event doesnt make it the most popular fps.... more people still care about cod and halo... only losers hunch up over their desktop computer with their dust blunts to play computer games... talking about "master race!!! console peasants derp!!" and all this shyt that woulda got u punched in the face just for living back in highschool.
tumblr_mw8qv8ja7G1sd5eo5o1_r6_500.gif

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
As you champions of talk limit my ability to shine, let me shine brighter than you ever could :ufury:
You see sir, Halo MCC plays just fine. Does every single mode they envisioned work properly today?
IDK, IDC either. The truth is, neither do YOU. Only Halo junkies really CARE about that shyt. nikkaz like yourself have spent how many years talking about how not good Halo is. Now because a mode or two isn't working yet and you wanna go "Oh my goood :dead: Microsoft buddy, you dropped the ball. I can't even enjoy an Xbox One because of this :wrist:"

Now that I'm calling you out, this is where you go "Man, its just jokes :hula:"

The only joke is you PC/PS4 dudes acting like there is anything to see here. Halo MCC >>> Killzone
And Halo 5 which I guess you didn't get to play, that game is so fantastic that the future for Halo is brighter than its ever been. You can ignore that if you want to, I played it already, and its :blessed:

You sir, you don't have friends on consoles like that. All of you on both sides are idiots
You enjoy yourself the most when you play with the same people. You have more PC heads you play with
So thats your preference. On console, if you have more friends you like playing with on PS4 than XB1 then you'll enjoy the games you play more with that system.
Xbox has the best community in terms of ways to interact and ease of use. Plus microphones were always standard
The inclusion of the party system did make it harder to find random people to create new friendships with
On PC, you dudes just need a chat box and as long as a gamer is named "girl-sniper" or some lame shyt you'll simp that bytch til she pulls her dikk out. But even that might not stop you cuz she might be a shemale which is all good in your playbook.

Halo 5, Titanfall, Tomb Raider 2, Uncharted 4, Rainbow 6 :banderas: Ghost Recon, Gears of War are all shooters that you just not gonna be playing on PC. Or they not as good/popular community wise on PC.
Meanwhile, you dudes talking about Counter-Strike still :mjlol:

Too bad Halo MCC is still broken and still has some of the issues that have been prevalent since Day 1.

And Halo 5 is gonna be garbage. That beta was trash.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should try this out..... There's no free trial or w/e?? I don't want to blow money on it and it's ass.