Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah but they make like 300-500k a month in tournament prizing ? or even more if its a million dollar tournament.. so you telling me the team is keeping 60-80% of the profits :dahell:
Neo has made a total of 540K from prize winnings, most of their income is salary. and that's from his entire career.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah but thats why im making this thread cause CS kinda fell off (still popular but not as popular as original Counter Strike in the early 2000s) and has re surged as #1 FPS (never seen a game bounce back like this honestly).

I dont think any game is seeing early 2000's CS #'s :yeshrug:

I also dont think we'll see World of Warcraft numbers ever again either :yeshrug:

Only Blizzard has a chance at it, but I dont think they'll out do it honestly

Overwatch prediction? :ohhh:

Wish Battle.net had something like Steam Charts so we could get an accurate picture of how many people play per day.
Overwatch is very popular on consoles too though. Not close to COD level but it has a good player base off pc

And yes, I am aware that Overwatch isn't as popular as the OG CS or WOW, that has a lot to do with a different market now though.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Overwatch prediction? :ohhh:

Wish Battle.net had something like Steam Charts so we could get an accurate picture of how many people play per day.
Overwatch is very popular on consoles too though. Not close to COD level but it has a good player base off pc

And yes, I am aware that Overwatch isn't as popular as the OG CS or WOW, that has a lot to do with a different market now though.

Overwatch is at about 30 million sales, more than any call of duty game (top selling call of duty game is 26 million) :ld:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Overwatch is at about 30 million sales, more than any call of duty game (top selling call of duty game is 26 million) :ld:
When I was talking about Overwatch's popularity in comparison to COD, I was strictly talking console. I know it's a much more popular shooter on PC, I was giving credit saying it was able to sell well on console as well even though it's primarily a PC game

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When I was talking about Overwatch's popularity in comparison to COD, I was strictly talking console. I know it's a much more popular shooter on PC, I was giving credit saying it was able to sell well on console as well even though it's primarily a PC game
my concern with console crowd is will they get tired of it if not for yearly new releases like cod :jbhmm:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
SK gaming picking up Felps and dropping FNX was a great move

today they beat g2 16-7 (the score doesn't even reflect how dominant SK was in the match) and faze 16-8 in their group and move onto Semi finals sunday

taco is playing really fukking well