Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
It's fukking frustrating, I'll rather watch Rank S games than play.

I'm a nova 4 and still don't know how to spray properly with an AK, and I don't think I have enough time to get good at it.

just learn to pull down and control the first 7-8 bullets and that's good enough :manny:

same with m4

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
just learn to pull down and control the first 7-8 bullets and that's good enough :manny:

same with m4
I think I'll switch to m4a4 so this way I'll have to spray on both sides. Right now I'm using m4a1 and during CT people are like " :leon: are you smurfing" until they see me on T side.

I think it also has to do with me never playing 1.6. I played a lot before 1.6 ever came out and then quit, shooting was way different back then.

To think if I never quit all those years back I could've been making a living as a csgo player :mjcry:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My nikka Rupaul said fukk getting old and jumped into a time machine to rejuvenate his cells on some Ras Al Ghul shyt

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I think I'll switch to m4a4 so this way I'll have to spray on both sides. Right now I'm using m4a1 and during CT people are like " :leon: are you smurfing" until they see me on T side.

I think it also has to do with me never playing 1.6. I played a lot before 1.6 ever came out and then quit, shooting was way different back then.

To think if I never quit all those years back I could've been making a living as a csgo player :mjcry:

virtus pro making 25k a month salary :mindblown:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just played an MM match with freakazoid, he was being a dikkhead from the start of the match so I started trolling him on my mic, he muted me and picked up an AK, I told him to unmute me or I was going to team kill him, he obliviously couldn't hear me so I deagled him in the face and took his AK, start of next round I dropped the AK to my friend and he wouldn't give it to freak so freak team kills him at the start of the round and got banned lmaoooo dude was a total retard jackass :russ:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I just played an MM match with freakazoid, he was being a dikkhead from the start of the match so I started trolling him on my mic, he muted me and picked up an AK, I told him to unmute me or I was going to team kill him, he obliviously couldn't hear me so I deagled him in the face and took his AK, start of next round I dropped the AK to my friend and he wouldn't give it to freak so freak team kills him at the start of the round and got banned lmaoooo dude was a total retard jackass :russ:

meda link not working

clips.twitch.tv/CaringOriginalOryxThunBeast

:laff:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but they make like 300-500k a month in tournament prizing ? or even more if its a million dollar tournament.. so you telling me the team is keeping 60-80% of the profits :dahell:

Presumably VP keep all sponsorship and everything else. Good to see VP making cash, been playing the game for sooooooooooooo long.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
meda link not working

clips.twitch.tv/CaringOriginalOryxThunBeast

:laff:

:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Presumably VP keep all sponsorship and everything else. Good to see VP making cash, been playing the game for sooooooooooooo long.
thats what I mean though, the players getting raped overall on that deal

unless they get a % of the winnings on top of their salary

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh thought by team you meant the players themselves. I assume they get 10-20% max of winnings, thats typical.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
yeah but they make like 300-500k a month in tournament prizing ? or even more if its a million dollar tournament.. so you telling me the team is keeping 60-80% of the profits :dahell:

i guess it would depend on the organization and their contracts.. but players definitely get a cut of tourney winnings.. plus sticker money from the valve majors.