We made it brehs, Counter Strike on primetime TV on TBS :blessed:

I could've been somebosy brehs, too bad I stopped before 1.6 :mjcry:

Young Stew and nothing putting in work on CT side Mirage:wow:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone following cologne or yall stuck on overwatch :lupe: liquid back in the semifinals :lupe:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That was one of the most least exciting majors I've seen in years. Not just because liquid got ran over..seriously, how did they get destroyed in their map pick like that lmfaooo and it's one of SKs worst maps and mostly T sided and we're losing going into second half :upsetfavre:

but also because the observing was awful.

Anyways, glad SK won. I knew Liquid had no chance. When's the last time Liquid even beat them? Even when they've come close Liquid always chokes. They just suck at keeping their composure. And SK doesn't. SK is just too dominant is so many aspects.

Godzera :lolbron: Taco was great this entire tournament as well:ehh:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was one of the most least exciting majors I've seen in years. Not just because liquid got ran over..seriously, how did they get destroyed in their map pick like that lmfaooo and it's one of SKs worst maps and mostly T sided and we're losing going into second half :upsetfavre:

but also because the observing was awful.

Anyways, glad SK won. I knew Liquid had no chance. When's the last time Liquid even beat them? Even when they've come close Liquid always chokes. They just suck at keeping their composure. And SK doesn't. SK is just too dominant is so many aspects.

Godzera :lolbron: Taco was great this entire tournament as well:ehh:
Simple leaving too. fukk liquid man, they choked like a mutherfukk

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Oh and SK being disqualified from E League because NA orgs petitioned to get them out is so scummy and pathetic. I feel bad for them. I get it with contracts and all but so low what ORGs will do for some extra money & exposure. Scumbag shyt.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
This last major was dope. Astralis winning was great to see. Crazy comeback too.

Esl Season 5 just started too. Interested to see how the "French superteam" and the old fnatic roster do

The last major peaked at 1.4 million viewers as well. Highest rated one so far. TBS had its highest rating for a CSGO event as well

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
This last major was dope. Astralis winning was great to see. Crazy comeback too.

Esl Season 5 just started too. Interested to see how the "French superteam" and the old fnatic roster do

The last major peaked at 1.4 million viewers as well. Highest rated one so far. TBS had its highest rating for a CSGO event as well

yeah cant believe they aint let scream on the french squad

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
yeah cant believe they aint let scream on the french squad

from what i've read it's either NBK or shox that doesn't like him. scream is an amazing aimer but his play style isn't always the best for the team. not the smartest in game player for sure. i can maybe see why they didn't pick him. im sure many other teams would love to have him though

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Think I'm done trying to get good at this game brehs. Stuck at LE for the past three months. Just not meant to be. Just gonna stick to watching pros play from here on out

Good point. Competitive gaming is just too much of a hassle. I quit trying to go pro in gw2 when my team got knocked out in lower tier tournaments :laff:.
Might as well just enjoy gaming rather than making it another struggle

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Good point. Competitive gaming is just too much of a hassle. I quit trying to go pro in gw2 when my team got knocked out in lower tier tournaments :laff:.
Might as well just enjoy gaming rather than making it another struggle
It's fukking frustrating, I'll rather watch Rank S games than play.

I'm a nova 4 and still don't know how to spray properly with an AK, and I don't think I have enough time to get good at it.