Let's talk about how 50 Cent actually is the mogul that Jay-Z pretends to be..

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What did Jay have to do with Rihanna? NOTHING...

Jay being president of Def Jam is like Jeezy being VP at Atlantic...it's just a title that sounds good, You acting like he's LA Reid,Tall Israeli or Kevin Liles...or even an Akon

he's MJ status for his ability to judge talent...if jay backs you, you're destined to never amount to shyt.

see the following: Memphis Bleek,Pittsburg Slim, Young Chris, Larry Johnson,Sebastian Telfair

Remember, Jay didn't fukk with Kanye til he became a success

I'm a 50 fan myself but he did sign Rihanna

:whatever:

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You're wrong about just about everything you've said.

How could the Nets be losing money? Basketball teams don't lose money. Leagues lose money. If the NBA is doing well, all their teams are too. What would make you think they are?

Nope, he doesn't own Roc-A-Fella. He sold it for millions and then took control of it as a bonus.

He owns 1/3 of his debut album and he can get the other 2/3 if he was willing to pay for it. Biggs' bum ass is in jail, that'd be no problem. He could've gotten it when Dame's bum ass went broke if it were such a concern to him.

Yall are trying WAY to hard.

if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know this wasn't about to happen.

he tried to give up everything for the masters to that album.

Necole bytchie.com: Damon Dash Talks Jay-z & ‘Reasonable Doubt’: ‘I Said He Would Be The Greatest Rapper’
So I was like, let me get Reasonable Doubt and I’ll give up [the rest of] my masters. I’ll give up Roc-A-Fella Records, I’ll give up president and CEO of Def Jam Recordings—everything. Just give me my baby to hold on to so 10 years down the line, I can look back and I got something—I’m not empty-handed. And I was the one being offered everything. I thought it was more than fair… And when that was turned down, I had to make a choice. I’ll leave that for the people to say what choice they would’ve made. That’s about it. I don’t really wanna talk about Dame or Biggs. I don’t have nothing negative to say about them.

Read more: Necole bytchie.com: Damon Dash Talks Jay-z & ‘Reasonable Doubt’: ‘I Said He Would Be The Greatest Rapper’

it was the ultimate fukk you to Jay by Dame and Biggs.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
1. if you think that he could have put a club at that stadium for the same monetary terms without being an investor youre delusional

2. Im pretty sure he didnt have to pay the same rates for holding those concerts as an outside promoter

3. The franchise is bigger,they are making more money, this is a team that hads had major investment, for you to actually think that because the team has incurred more debt his investment is worth less is abysmal thinking....a new stadium actually adds to the value of the company......lol

4. 50 cant doesnt own any of his masters
vNiBZ8G.gif

Fif has enough money to buy his masters if he wants them
Jay will never get his first and favorite album :sadcam: Dame isn't giving that up :umad:

Lol at your shytty speculation, talking about a club at the same stadium and doing shows at the same stadium

He could open a club somewhere else and it would've been the same shyt

and instead of being at Nets games he could be doing small non-stadium venue shows and he'd be making more money than he makes being a Nets mascot

We don't know if the value of the franchise increased or not
We do know that Jay's total investment is worth about 100K
That's not a "major investment" like the poster I originally quoted said
We also know that the Nets are a failing franchise and have been for years, now you think cuz they have a new stadium they're suddenly worth more / making a profit, which would be the first profitable year in like 15? :childplease:

You're also jumping to the conclusion that Jay is caking from shows at the venue
You don't think the Russian billionaire wants something back from bankrolling the franchise and letting Jay trick the public into thinking he owns a significant part?
He could say do all those shows for free and Jay couldn't do shyt :ufdup: :usure:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
You're wrong about just about everything you've said.

How could the Nets be losing money? Basketball teams don't lose money. Leagues lose money. If the NBA is doing well, all their teams are too. What would make you think they are?

Nope, he doesn't own Roc-A-Fella. He sold it for millions and then took control of it as a bonus.

He owns 1/3 of his debut album and he can get the other 2/3 if he was willing to pay for it. Biggs' bum ass is in jail, that'd be no problem. He could've gotten it when Dame's bum ass went broke if it were such a concern to him.

Yall are trying WAY to hard.
How could the Nets be losing money?
Ask Forbes
29. Brooklyn Nets - The NBA's Most And Least Profitable Teams - Forbes
5-year Average Profit: -$13 million

Roc-A-Fella is wholly owned by Island Def Jam
Jay lost

Jay was CEO of Def Jam for like a year or two tops :umad:

It is such a concern to him, he offered Dame the Roc-A-Fella brand and Rocawear just to get that false classic album

He'll never get that :umad:
Dame sells it on iTunes via Tunecore :ahh:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin

When people speak of him signing Ross and Rihanna, they speak of it in the capacity that he found them, and made them into what they are....which is clearly not the case.

Jay is the type of dude, who'll fukk with you...AFTER you've already made yourself hot...til then :whoa:

look at Obama, Jay didn't get on his presidential shyt, til AFTER the nikka got elected...when Nas and Jeezy did "My President" in June...when Obama still had a chance to lose, and it woulda just been another L Nas too.

Rihanna= Jay jumps on her shyt, after she already got a #1 hit, and 3 other top 10 singles

Look at Kanye, Dame gave him the chance to put out College Dropout..even admits it on Big Brother

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
instagr.am_.jpg

This UK rapper was in an interview like a year after signing to Roc Nation talmbout he hasn't met Jay-Z yet and he deals with Ty-Ty instead

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Regardless of who's the better businessmen, it's clear that 50 went against the grain and pissed a lot of people off the way he came up. Jay held some hands he didn't want to enter the arena, whereas 50 pushed everyone over and forced himself to the arena. And you can tell that gets to Hov as well.

This photo represents them very well.

images

Hov with the suit, and 50 with the du rag.

"They call me new money, say I have no class
I'm from the bottom, I came up too fast
The hell if I care, I'm just here to get my cash
Bougie ass bytches, you can kiss my ass"

McPiff

#goat
Daps
vNiBZ8G.gif

Jay will never get his first and favorite album :sadcam: Dame isn't giving that up :umad:

Lol at your shytty speculation, talking about a club at the same stadium and doing shows at the same stadium

and instead of being at Nets games he could be doing small non-stadium venue shows and he'd be making more money than he makes being a Nets mascot

We also know that the Nets are a failing franchise and have been for years, now you think cuz they have a new stadium they're suddenly worth more / making a profit, which would be the first profitable year in like 15? :childplease:

You're also jumping to the conclusion that Jay is caking from shows at the venue
You don't think the Russian billionaire wants something back from bankrolling the franchise and letting Jay trick the public into thinking he owns a significant part?
He could say do all those shows for free and Jay couldn't do shyt :ufdup: :usure:

If he's jumping to the conclusion, then what the fukk are you doing? :leostare:

sounds like you don't know what the fukk you are talkin bout. :yeshrug:

All you hood internet financial advisors shouldnt speak up on that matter if you don't know what's written on the paperwork. :manny:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
If he's jumping to the conclusion, then what the fukk are you doing? :leostare:

sounds like you don't know what the fukk you are talkin bout. :yeshrug:

All you hood internet financial advisors shouldnt speak up on that matter if you don't know what's written on the paperwork. :manny:

My conclusions are logical

I.e. if he didn't do shows at the Brooklyn Nets stadium he could've used that time to do shows elsewhere and make probably the same amount

This idiot makes it sound like if Jay hadn't put 100K into the Nets he couldn't get shows, open clubs, or get publicity :laff::laff::laff:

he challenged me saying that the Nets aren't a profitable franchise
Forbes says this is true :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
vNiBZ8G.gif

:dead:@ at that gif:laff:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
That's nice but let's use common sense bruh. La Reid ushered in the r&b era at def jam because that's what he does.

People forget that Mariah and Ne-yo did a lot of work for the R&B side of Def Jam, and had an extensive history of promoting R&B

but then again, folks want to believe that Jay-Z was the one who made all that happen, not LA Reid....cause he hasn't been involved in damn near all the successful black R&B artists in the 90's and 2000's

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could the Nets be losing money?
Ask Forbes
29. Brooklyn Nets - The NBA's Most And Least Profitable Teams - Forbes
5-year Average Profit: -$13 million

Roc-A-Fella is wholly owned by Island Def Jam
Jay lost

Jay was CEO of Def Jam for like a year or two tops :umad:

It is such a concern to him, he offered Dame the Roc-A-Fella brand and Rocawear just to get that false classic album

He'll never get that :umad:
Dame sells it on iTunes via Tunecore :ahh:

Do you realize how operating costs work? They had to pay to build a new coliseum and re-locate the team. You do know that they are now selling out and winning games leading to even more sellouts? Not to mention all the new jerseys they sell? Did you actually read that whole article?

"The Nets have been tearing it up in their new Brooklyn home, a thankful reprieve from the on-court and financial woes the team faced while in New Jersey."

Of course Rocafella is owned by Def Jam. That's what I already said. He sold it for a grip and makes money off it doing nothing. If he wanted it, he wouldn't have sold it.

Sure he wants Reasonable Doubt, but not enough to buy it. You KNOW they'd sell it if he handed them enough bread. He must not want it bad enough to pay 30 million for it. Not to mention, you act as though he doesn't own 1/3 of it and continues to get paid off it. You speak as if the man can't sleep at night because of Reasonable Doubt. :laff: