Let's talk about eggs

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:flabbynsick: ass breakfast...add some protein to that, have cereal on some plain yogurt or throw a scoop of protein powder in your oatmeal.

i got four egg whites chopped up in my oatmeal right now, fiber + protein :win:
:childplease: I eat the Quaker protein oatmeal which is 10 grams a pack. Then when I hit the gym I have a 20 gram protein bar before I lift. I consume at least 150 grams of protein a day :rudy:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The study only showed an association, not a cause-and-effect relationship between eating eggs or cholesterol and their health risks. Researchers also couldn't account for longer-term changes to people's diets in the samples.
There's other studies besides this one that suggest they're harmful. People believe what they want tho. I choose not to fukk with them...more power to those that do. What you eat don't make me shyt...well actually it does since I own Pharma stock :mjlit:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

ok...clickbait news headlines or real, academic/medical, research

A. From what we know today, here's the bottom line: for most people, an egg a day does not increase your risk of a heart attack, a stroke, or any other type of cardiovascular disease. No more than three eggs per week is wise if you have diabetes, are at high risk for heart disease from other causes (such as smoking), or already have heart disease.
Are eggs risky for heart health? - Harvard Health

Even using the study being cited in your click bait articles, deeper reading...
She noted that not all people are affected in the same way by dietary cholesterol, and that the relationship between the amount of cholesterol consumed and the amount in the blood is complex and varies from person to person, depending on metabolic and genetic factors. Some people can eat a lot of eggs and little of the cholesterol goes into the blood. “Our study examined dietary cholesterol at the population level,” she said, “but for individuals there will be a lot more variation in the relationship between dietary cholesterol and heart disease.”
Are Eggs Bad for Your Heart Health? Maybe

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
There's other studies besides this one that suggest they're harmful. People believe what they want tho. I choose not to fukk with them...more power to those that do. What you eat don't make me shyt...well actually it does since I own Pharma stock :mjlit:
My over arching point is to read the story in full. Not you buy generally speaking.