Let's talk about Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
You got the link to a more recent list? This one is classic, and I don't know that I'd swap anything around, but it's missing some.

-Some of the sequences in The Strangers (cheat code, ring of silence wearing ass nikkas)

-The attic in REC. :sadcam:

-The intro to MANIAC (remake)

-The Terminator peeling his skin off in T2....

-Dunno if it counts, but MAMA chasing after the little girl in the MAMA short. Her body movements...:what:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You got the link to a more recent list? This one is classic, and I don't know that I'd swap anything around, but it's missing some.

-Some of the sequences in The Strangers (cheat code, ring of silence wearing ass nikkas)

-The attic in REC. :sadcam:

-The intro to MANIAC (remake)

-The Terminator peeling his skin off in T2....

-Dunno if it counts, but MAMA chasing after the little girl in the MAMA short. Her body movements...:what:

Gimme a few and I'll give you the list Chiller did for the scariest flicks of the last decade 2000-2010

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
OK, I do have an issue with this list: they have the remake Vanishing from 1993 instead of the OG, which has one of the greatest ending shots ever...

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Oh I haven't seen the Tenant or Pacific Heights or the Sixth Sense..one cause I can't find it, one cause meh and the other because once you know the twist :manny:

Pacific heights is on Starz all the time tho

The Tenant http://www.divxstage.eu/video/w1zqk01shlu2l

:merchant: My parents letting me watch Child's Play and then my dad telling me Chucky is like my "MyBuddy" doll. :sadcam:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
My folks told me they saw people literally passin out leavin the theater when this sh*t dropped. I don't think there's been a horror movie in my lifetime that had that same effect, but it also was a 1st of its kind.