Let's talk about Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Psh I'm not. Wizard of Oz used to freak me out as a kid breh. there was a time when I couldn't watch the third act
why breh? they had some nightmarish scenes..

See I was exposed to real horror flicks at an early age because my dad was a major horror movie geek.
I would watch The Exorcist instead of cartoons. So when I see a horror list I want only legit horror movies on it...Willy Wonka and Oz were shyts we would watch on holidays when the house was full of family including small children.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Oh I haven't seen the Tenant or Pacific Heights or the Sixth Sense..one cause I can't find it, one cause meh and the other because once you know the twist :manny:

Pacific heights is on Starz all the time tho

I'll find you a link to the Tenant. fukk the Sixth Sense because its a long Twilight Zone episode with that twist ending, but Michael Keaton was GREAT in paicgic Heights...shyt will have you like :merchant:at his character

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
See I was exposed to real horror flicks at an early age because my dad was a major horror movie geek.
I would watch The Exorcist instead of cartoons. So when I see a horror list I want only legit horror movies on it...Willy Wonka and Oz were shyts we would watch on holidays when the house was full of family including small children.
i was also exposed to adult rated movies esp horror and kung fu flicks..but i know what you saying, lil man already desensitised.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am happy that Night of the Hunter is on the list. Not a horror film per se but a really good movie with a total boss performance by Robert Mitchum. And there is one scene that unnerved me when I first saw it as a teenager...where they show poor dead Shelly Winters in the car in the river.