https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Vdvo2wh13uTkdacFB3ZWtDS3c

Jackson_bloodinmyeye02.jpg

George Jackson Blood In My Eye : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Soul+on+Bikes.JPG

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Anybody recommend any good Black Panther Party and/or Black Nationalist books for a brehette?

:feedme:

Blood in My Eye by, George Jackson. I got a link in my previous post right above this one. The other one I linked by Luke is also a great book on black excellence/empowerment, definitely check it out. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Very easy read too.

There's also a big thread in The Root that would have a lot more suggestions.

The Root: What books are you reading right now?

Last edited:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Ancient Egypt Book of The Dead
Bhavavad Vita
Tao Te Ching
Buddha 8fold path
Bible

All these books you should read and you shall discover everything and that all of the other books are nothing but rip offs of these books.

The more you grow spiritually you won't read books like The secret, planning books, etc cause you'll see the bullshyt in it.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Just finished reading
Last War of the World-Island: The Geopolitics of Contemporary Russia and

Defending White Democracy: The Making of a Segregationist Movement and the Remaking of Racial Politics, 1936-1965

I'm about to start on some other books. Got like three that I bought off amazon in the last month that I haven't gotten a chance to read yet.

I don't know how some of y'all can do the e-readers/ kindles. I prefer flipping the pages and actually holding the book in my hand.

Sounds good. Was that a good read ?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I just finished reading The Fall of America by Elijah Muhammad...great book

I'm currently reading Mythology by Philip Wilkinson, that talks about the creation stories and legends from all cultures around the world

and I want to read Kobe's book the Mamba Mentality from cover to cover because it was a great book, just didn't get the chance to finish it, I read all kinds of books

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
James by Percival Everett a retelling of Huckelberry Finn from Jim/James narrative. Fantastic read.