Let's talk about books, brehs

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
No James Patterson or John Grisham?

The Midnight Club by Patterson is one of my alltime faves despite the hokey ass ending and The King of Torts by John Grisham was pretty good. Recommend some more shyt by 'em outside of the obvious Alex Cross and A time to Kill/Pelican Brief shyt they did.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Personal foul book bout the cheating official
The Stand
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus was a cool read
5 love languages
Rich Dad Poor Dad

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I like True / Crime so I love reading about serial killers. My favorite books are by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle , Sherlock Holmes.

Can I also recommend guys The Godfather the Audio book. Its on You Tube. Its actually a really good listen. If you've seen the movie you can follow it well. There some scenes that obviously aren't in the movie that is in the book that will shock you.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Can anyone guide me on how to put the Harry Potter books on my Android tablet? I've always loved the books and it's been awhile since I've read them. Thanks in advance. Rep/dap on deck.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Someone read this and give us a report.

Last edited:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I'm almost exclusively non-fiction. The only fiction I've read in the last 10+ years was written by my boy. Blow One Down by Marlon Rice. Check it out.

Other than that, biographies, history, math/science, social science, spiritual/religion, finance/economics/entrepreneurial & nutrion.

I'm currently readin' The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander, Dark Light Consciousness by Edward Bynum and The Manual of Ideas by Mihaljevic. And I'm always in The Book of the Dead.