Sci-fi?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished reading
Last War of the World-Island: The Geopolitics of Contemporary Russia and

Defending White Democracy: The Making of a Segregationist Movement and the Remaking of Racial Politics, 1936-1965

I'm about to start on some other books. Got like three that I bought off amazon in the last month that I haven't gotten a chance to read yet.

I don't know how some of y'all can do the e-readers/ kindles. I prefer flipping the pages and actually holding the book in my hand.

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
What's a good book for a dumb person like me?
Dont overthink it too much, anything you enjoy breh.
Defending White Democracy: The Making of a Segregationist Movement and the Remaking of Racial Politics, 1936-1965
:jbhmm:whats this one about?

Is it from the perspective of a white supremecist? ...might check it out to see what the other side is thinking

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Dont overthink it too much, anything you enjoy breh.

:jbhmm:whats this one about?

Is it from the perspective of a white supremecist? ...might check it out to see what the other side is thinking
It's about white supremacist actions during the 1930s to 1960s to stop the civil rights movement. Everything from schools, factories and the military during World War 2, welfare during the Roosevelt administration.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I thought I was :eat:with this thread but there's a fair amount of nonfiction being mentioned here:patrice:

All I can say is that I'm reading Who Fears Death currently, and that I'd recommend Earth Abides. Both apocalyptic stuff, though one is modern and written by an African woman, and the other is written by a white American and from the 1950s.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My go to reccomendation for readers is The Alchemist. Anyone can pick this book up and enjoy it. It has some very solid life teachings wrapped into an inspirational story.

For people that enjoy reading a lot I reccomend reading the The Autobiography of Malcolm X.

My favorite book of all time is The Count of Monte Cristo.

The hunger games book are a very easy read if your just getting back into reading.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: just now looked at the synopsis, I might have to cop

Best book I've read breh

I was reading that book everywhere I went...

Really good ass book and it's a Part 2

Someone really need to make a movie out of this book...I can see Denzel playing the main character King in this book.

Really capture a black man in a positive way.

Maya Angelou son wrote this book and he penned the hell out of this shyt brehs

Brehs check it out man...If you don't do anything else in life, read these 2 books