Let's Talk About Black Muslims Wanting Arab Approval

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I swear to god you wont find a link to that tua :laugh:

He even said some shyt about elijah only keeping them in NOI cause they couldnt afford to see the real islam.
elijah funded his son akbar's studying in cairo, al azarh university..and akbar came back sunni and shytting on pops. During the malcolm era.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nah, he converted when he saw the race mixing and how islam really was.

You gotta seperate the gay ass arab culture with actual islam.

Im honestly surprised I wasnt knocked out with how vehemently I was against Arab culture in Islam. I used to argue against following mohammad when jesus was literally said to be perfect in the Quran.

http://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/212ug0/lets_talk_about_the_influence_of_arabic_culture/

You can't do that. Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets/Messengers. He was the last. The other kitab (books) are not to be followed, nor are their messengers. You must follow Muhammad's teachings, hence the sunnah. If you don't follow that, then you can't be Muslim. With Muhammad came the spread of Pan Arabism, so obviously Islam is very Arabcentric. People talk about black Americans having no culture and it being wiped away by the white man, what about the spread of the Arab world? Berbers, and North Africans in general really lost a lot of their culture due to the spread of the Arab world. You cannot separate the two. The Quran is Arabic. :comeon:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Nah, he converted when he saw the race mixing and how islam really was.

You gotta seperate the gay ass arab culture with actual islam.

Im honestly surprised I wasnt knocked out with how vehemently I was against Arab culture in Islam. I used to argue against following mohammad when jesus was literally said to be perfect in the Quran.

I swear to god you wont find a link to that tua :laugh:

He even said some shyt about elijah only keeping them in NOI cause they couldnt afford to see the real islam.

If you type "Malcolm X travel 1959" into your search engine you will get links that say Malcolm visited Egypt, (then known as United Arab Republic) Sudan, Nigeria, Ghana, Holland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Syria... The point being, he was in the region of North Africa and the Middle East 5 years before he visited Mecca in 1964, and was so-called enlightened to "real Islam"

Regardless of any specific 1959 destinations, Malcolm already knew that Elijah Muhammad's teachings were different from Islam in the East. No one was more disciplined in following the teachings and training of Elijah Muhammad than Malcolm X. So the idea that these differences some how slip past Malcolm is straight up stupid.
Certain people wish to promote Malcolm's 1964 trip to Mecca as a mind blowing, earth shattering revelation of new information for Malcolm, but it was not.

Abdul Basit Naeem, Editor-Publisher of Moslem World & The U.S.A. wrote an introduction to Elijah Muhammad's "The Supreme Wisdom" First Edition 1957. Here is a quote:

I am, of course, fully aware of the fact that some of the teachings of Mr. Elijah Muhammad, which have been included in this book, would not be acceptable to Moslems in the East, without perhaps, some sort of explanation by the author or by someone who can interpret them well. The Moslem leader himself knows this, and he is perfectly frank about it...

I quoted Mr. Naeem's introduction to this book circa 1957, because Malcolm X wrote the preface to this book circa 1957.
The notion that Elijah Muhammad was hiding "real Islam" from Malcolm, or anybody else for that matter, is beyond asinine.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Music is forbidden gawd i hate these fragile artists and social media who want to use Islam as a crutch for what ever activity that they are involved in :pacspit:

That's so wrong on so many levels. Just like any religion people will try to manipulate things and use it as a means to attract people to what ever kind of garbage they are spewing.

Also there are many blacks including my own Africans that think Arab culture means Islam, same with Africans who think African culture is Islam. Their are also those who think that Arab wahabis and the Saudi royal families have a religious authority, the same people the can't even let their women out of the house alone or drive. that isn't Islam that's a Bedouin ritual. :scusthov:

Arabs only make up 18% of Muslims, :rudy:. Africans welcomed the first Muslims and accepted Islam peacefully, while Arabs waged wars and had to be conquered first and then eventually they accepted Islam. Some of the prophet Mohammad close companions where black. The first man who ever made a call to prayer was black. Islam was freeing blacks from enslavement and was giving women the freedom to vote and take control of family finances 14 hundred years ago. :ahh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Look at poster like @BlackMajik @Roddy Right @Carl Johnson

What's the agenda?

The agenda is the same as white supremacist. ..... generalizing any black group of people.

So they select black Muslims.

There wouldn't be a thread about the majority of black Muslims being pro black

I'm starting to wonder if any of you have ever spoken to a black Muslim. .

If your an atheist or Christian you most definitely shouldn't be talking about this. Ever.

And we even have bruhs acting like muhammad ali, Malcolm x , assata Shakur, etc were all c00ns, smh

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah many of our people need to stand up for ourselves and stop looking for masters.

It's either they accept us as equals or fukk them.
I'm sure mansa Musa of Mali was looking for a master

And I'm sure the most bout building and revolution amongst us arent.. Muslim

I'm sure muhammad ali was a c00n

And I'm sure the reason kunta kinta and and most rebellious slaves real or fiction that people talk about were made a Muslim because they were seeking master's

:francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm sure mansa Musa of Mali was looking for a master

And I'm sure the most bout building and revolution amongst us arent.. Muslim

I'm sure muhammad ali was a c00n

And I'm sure the reason kunta kinta and and most rebellious slaves real or fiction that people talk about were made a Muslim because they were seeking master's

:francis:
Dont put words in my mouth.

Daps
Look at poster like @BlackMajik @Roddy Right @Carl Johnson

What's the agenda?

The agenda is the same as white supremacist. ..... generalizing any black group of people.

So they select black Muslims.

There wouldn't be a thread about the majority of black Muslims being pro black

I'm starting to wonder if any of you have ever spoken to a black Muslim. .

If your an atheist or Christian you most definitely shouldn't be talking about this. Ever.

And we even have bruhs acting like muhammad ali, Malcolm x , assata Shakur, etc were all c00ns, smh

nah i'm just tired of seeing black Muslim c00ns trying to act like you better than to other blacks whom don't believe a sand cac pedophile and enslaver of Africans was a prophet from god

:pachaha:so now the majority of black Muslims are pro black....i'm sure you talking about strictly AAs but even that is questionable...no black man/woman whom truly is for the progression of their people and has a thorough knowledge of Islam can be Muslim...it's an oxymoron considering one of the tenets of Islam is black inferiority to cacs:manny: i would argue all those socalled pro black Muslims you listed were pretenders whom cherry picked and the part of Islam they liked to apply to their own lives while ignoring the latent anti black racism or likely were just ignorant to it but they were far from true Muslims..

Last edited: