Let's Talk About Black Muslims Wanting Arab Approval

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

I stumped across this bootleg Betty Shabazz in the video above kicking pro black raps in a diss song to Iggy Azeila and while the song was mediocre she caught my interest so i googled her and found this

aliasharrief
#Muslimah sisters coming together for a righteous cause. No justice no peace!! #FreeMohamedSoltan #OneUmmah #DyingtoLive #IamSoltan #FreeSoltan #Unity #Love #Patience #Persistence #Oakland to #Egypt #FreeEmAll 1w
Read more at http://websta.me/n/aliasharrief#IdeW3swMqumq5sf7.99

11098368_419948288185645_1381188404_n.jpg

aliasharrief
2day I'll be performing at #CalBerkeley in solidarity with #MohamedSoltan a U.S. political prisioner who has been on hunger strike now for over a year. Today he was unjustly sentenced to life in prision... Mohamed Soltan has dedicated his life to advocating for peace and justice, and now it is our turn to do so on his behalf. "As a nation that prides itself on justice and democracy, it is an abomination that a U. S. citizen who committed no crime has been in prison for even a day, let alone a year and a half," his family said in a statement.
Read more at http://websta.me/n/aliasharrief#IdeW3swMqumq5sf7.99

11142393_809879249088819_141851594_n.jpg

i

aliasharrief
So blessed to have the realest behind me when I perform. #PartnersinRyhme #MyHusbandandI #GotmyBack
Read more at http://websta.me/p/968437767119751225_39134017#QLQMcrezYpL2IiyE.99

10724720_918907198160525_1410842941_n.jpg

why is ratchet Aisha going so hard for the freedom of sand cac detained in Egypt and not Sharif Mobley(a black American Muslim bootlicker like herself) unjust incarceration in Yemen? don't black Muslim lives matter too?:mjpls: I dare this ghettogagger in hijab refer to her master( the fake DJ Khaled fakkit as the realest :scust:

Shes rapping? And in a Hijab? Isn't music Fitna? :mindblown:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He knew how they were treated..he been there a few times.plus elijah taugh them about stuff..

Nah, he converted when he saw the race mixing and how islam really was.

You gotta seperate the gay ass arab culture with actual islam.

Im honestly surprised I wasnt knocked out with how vehemently I was against Arab culture in Islam. I used to argue against following mohammad when jesus was literally said to be perfect in the Quran.

http://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/212ug0/lets_talk_about_the_influence_of_arabic_culture/

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Narted when he saw the race mixing and how islam really was.

Im honestly surprised I wasnt knocked out with how vehemently I was against Arab culture in Islam. I used to argue against following mohammad when jesus was literally said to be perfect in the Quran.

http://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/212ug0/lets_talk_about_the_influence_of_arabic_culture/

Malcolm went to mecca with elijah before the solo trip, he was muslim but not sunni.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he converted when he saw the race mixing and how islam really was.

There's no separation. The Quran itself is written in Arabic and is vested in Arab culture. In real life there's no separation. It's Arabism and worship. Destroy it.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tell me more :ohhh:

Its too complicated :laugh:

Its wack as hell though. One of the part of it is in the reddit thread I linked, I made it.

Malcolm went to mecca with elijah before the solo trip, he was muslim but not sunni.

link, he said in his book he aint even went there till he borrowed the money from his sister.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Its too complicated :laugh:

Its wack as hell though. One of the part of it is in the reddit thread I linked, I made it.

link, he said in his book he aint even went there till he borrowed the money from his sister.
lol he doesn't mention in the book?? i haven't read it in decades..shame on me. But he has..

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lol he doesn't mention in the book?? i haven't read it in decades..shame on me. But he has..

I swear to god you wont find a link to that tua :laugh:

He even said some shyt about elijah only keeping them in NOI cause they couldnt afford to see the real islam.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I swear to god you wont find a link to that tua :laugh:
He even said some shyt about elijah only keeping them in NOI cause they couldnt afford to see the real islam.
malcom chaperoned elijah to mecca when elijah made Umrah..This is basic info with malcolm fans and historians also NOI folks.