Lets talk about another Climate Change Hoax Exposed in Australia...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stopped reading right there....:laugh:

If the data created by government scientist the only thing your hanging your hat on, then i'm done here.

Btw, even Africa isn't safe from this bullshyt:

http://start.org/programs/accfp1

You mean EVERY GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD? WHO USES DATA TO MAINTAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE?

Africa is the main ones suffering from this shyt FYI. The Sahel region is expanding and desertification is increasing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Since @Hiphoplives4eva accepts that the climate is changing I want to know why he rejects the notion that:

1. Human behavior isn't to cause for this despite independent researchers far and wide who conclude this

2. What he aims to do about the climate change he acknowledges.

Admittedly, I dont know everything...neither does @Hiphoplives4eva, so I want to know why his interpretation of this data which tends to be so universal is also corroborated by this being an attempt at banking off of a non-concern.

You admit that it IS a problem...so lets talk about solutions.

If we remove Goldman Sachs from the equation, are you more willing to consider other solutions? :leostare:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The pacific ocean overflowing with garbage and radiation is natural as well, we have no impact on our environment.
Don't try to bring sense and logic into this thread breh :whoa:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Since @Hiphoplives4eva accepts that the climate is changing I want to know why he rejects the notion that:

1. Human behavior isn't to cause for this despite independent researchers far and wide who conclude this

Tell us what the dinosaurs could have done differently to prevent the ice age and their eventual extinction, since your so fukking intelligent and have all the answers.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Admittedly, I dont know everything...neither does @Hiphoplives4eva, so I want to know why his interpretation of this data which tends to be so universal is also corroborated by this being an attempt at banking off of a non-concern.

You admit that it IS a problem...so lets talk about solutions.
I don't know what you're trying to insinuate bro. It has nothing to do with the keystone pipeline, big oil, or any other energy profitable industry, which the U.S. starts wars and stages coups in other countries over....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know what you're trying to insinuate bro. It has nothing to do with the keystone pipeline, big oil, or any other energy profitable industry, which the U.S. starts wars and stages coups in other countries over....

How is consensus that the climate is being shifted related to the United Fruit Company? :usure:

This ain't Guatemala my dude.

This is everything from national defense to agriculture.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tell us what the dinosaurs could have done differently to prevent the ice age and their eventual extinction, since your so fukking intelligent and have all the answers.

I'll restate it since you have a propensity to meet direct questions with sarcasm and arrogance.

1. You admit the climate is changing.

1.A. Why do you reject the notion that humans are to cause for it, despite evidence supporting this hypothesis​

1.B. Why do you reject the spread of data, variability of sources, and range of interest in the topic?​

2. You say (while supporting Monckton :what:) that climate change is a conspiracy by banking interests to indirectly charge people for carbon usage

2.A. Lets say you're against this process? Simply, why are you against this?

2.B. what solutions do you have in place, if any, to address climate change?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now, just a few weeks ago, there were some bush fires that "spontaneously" developed near Sydney Australia. Of course once these fires occured, the media quickly went into the entire "woe is us, climate change is here to destroy us mode", and subsequently went on to parade the typical pro climate change gangsters to scare the shyt out of the Australian public. Here is the initial news reports upon the development of the forest fires:.

1. Its summer in Australia. shyt happens.

2. I think you're WAY too quick to equate desires to support/shift public opinion on global climate change to amateur journalists and couch-level philosophers (I stand by this comment) to suggest AS THEREFORE MEANING that climate change isn't real.

You're making an equally dangerous correlation as well.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I think you all equate climate change with humans. Thats the problem us "nonbelievers" have. We've clearly said we accept climate change as a fact. The part that ISNT a FACT is that humans are the blame. There have been many times in the history of our planet that temps were HIGHER than they were now and there were times when it was much colder...So those periods of time are due to humans huh?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think you all equate climate change with humans. Thats the problem us "nonbelievers" have. We've clearly said we accept climate change as a fact. The part that ISNT a FACT is that humans are the blame. There have been many times in the history of our planet that temps were HIGHER than they were now and there were times when it was much colder...So those periods of time are due to humans huh?

The absorption spectrum of CO2, and the emission spectrum of the sun prove, with very simple basic physics, that global warming is real.

The question is WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Don't try to bring sense and logic into this thread breh :whoa:

Its completely illogical to say a temporary rise in radiation centralized over Japan and lightly carried by winds and ocean currents as well as pollution in an ocean that covers 75% of this world can change the atmospheric climate.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]The part that ISNT a FACT is that humans are the blame.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887323628804578346140587268534
From the Wall Street Journal quoting a study published in Science said:
The study, conducted by researchers from Oregon State University and Harvard University and funded by the U.S. National Science Foundation, also looks to shed light on a crucial question: Is the spike in global temperature recorded in the past 150 years unusual—the result of greenhouse-gas emissions from human activity—or can it be explained as part of natural, long-term variations in temperature?

The study points to human activity as the cause, because the suddenness of the shift in temperature appears to be out of whack with long-term trends.

"What's different is the rate of change," said Shaun Marcott, a paleoclimatologist at Oregon State and lead author of the paper. "What we've seen over the past 150 years is much greater than anything we saw in the past 11,000 years."

There have been many times in the history of our planet that temps were HIGHER than they were now and there were times when it was much colder...So those periods of time are due to humans huh?
Post some links to studies to back up your claims FFS.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
tumblr_mvd0vpawjm1qz9ddwo1_500.gif