Lets talk about another Climate Change Hoax Exposed in Australia...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Hiphoplives4eva, do you not believe in climate change AT ALL, or do you dispute the causes behind climate change?

Cause there is EMPIRICAL evidence that we've changed the environment. You can't really dispute that.

If you had a beef with HOW we "fix" or "address" that or even the causes of it, then I think we could talk.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The ozone that was depleted in the 90s is now recovering and fixing itself. If you try to tell me man made chemicals are to blame for the global warming then its very hard for me to believe you. Global warming might be real but its a natural occurrence clearly seen throughout history.

PS: Both sides of the argument have "top scientists and scholars" that will defend it so don't try to say bbbbut its science, because its really not. Both sides can very well show that they are each right.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The ozone that was depleted in the 90s is now recovering and fixing itself. If you try to tell me man made chemicals are to blame for the global warming then its very hard for me to believe you. Global warming might be real but its a natural occurrence clearly seen throughout history.

PS: Both sides of the argument have "top scientists and scholars" that will defend it so don't try to say bbbbut its science, because its really not. Both sides can very well show that they are each right.
This is such utter bullshyt. "Both sides of the argument." :snoop:

You're very uneducated on this. If you want me to school you on this, I guess I will later on tonight when I have time.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This is such utter bullshyt. "Both sides of the argument." :snoop:

You're very uneducated on this. If you want me to school you on this, I guess I will later on tonight when I have time.

Believing a fraud perpetrated by AL GORE of all people and only defended by the UN is highly educated :stopitslime:

Its weird when 30k scientists seem to disagree.

http://patdollard.com/2013/09/wrong...ed-arctic-summer-ice-could-disappear-in-2013/

Damn, guess Al was right :stopitslime: This is the leader of the global warming movement. How much money has he made off of it? Millions. Al Gores #1 motive has always been to make that $$$.

The pacific ocean overflowing with garbage and radiation is natural as well, we have no impact on our environment.

Having environmental effects does not = CLIMATE change. Trash in your ocean means your oceans are fukking dirty and not that they are getting warmer due to the trash. Radiation is a temporary climate changer. It is negligible in the grand scheme of things. By your theory, when Chernobyl melt down, that should have spiked temperatures for good. Did it? Don't think so.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Having environmental effects does not = CLIMATE change. Trash in your ocean means your oceans are fukking dirty and not that they are getting warmer due to the trash. Radiation is a temporary climate changer. It is negligible in the grand scheme of things. By your theory, when Chernobyl melt down, that should have spiked temperatures for good. Did it? Don't think so.

:russ:

You're serious too :bryan:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
science-sarcasm-Professor-Frink-Comic-Book-Guy-631.jpg