• PORTERHOUSE

Votes: 22 22.0%

• Total voters

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ribeye, but to be real, I only like the fatty part so I'll cop Spencer steaks. Spencer is the fat cap on a prime rib. The ribeye is the meaty round part of the prime rib.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
...is you crew or not?

:sas2:
Not talking 'bout pork, but you callin' a cut of the same animal we all eatin' on garbage? Sound like you eatin' high on the hog.

I guess since the brisket is beneath the chuck it's garbage too, or is we bein' picky like this the thigh v breast debate?
It's not where it come from but how you cook it. That's technique like it is style. Lemme know...
I prefer ribeyes because they're the best. Maybe Filet or NY Strip here and there. Later for whatever else you're talking about. I'm a steak snob.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I prefer ribeyes because they're the best. Maybe Filet or NY Strip here and there. Later for whatever else you're talking about. I'm a steak snob.
Then why you :dahell:'n my preference? Eatin' catfish rn btw.
this cheap ass muhhfukka here

but I recently picked up a half pound chuck eye steak for less than $4. marinated it in apple cider vinegar and cayenne for a few hours, pulled that out. Minute and a half on each side. Pulled off the pan for 7 minutes and then back on the pan for a nice hot 30 seconds or so

every bite was excellent and the fat is supple, gives you no grief
It's not where it come from but how you cook it. That's technique like it is style. Lemme know...
:martin::francis::youngsabo:
Lemme know...

Last edited: