Let's settle this once and for all... Sonic or Mario ?

Who you rocking with?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we’re talking games, Mario > Sonic.
Mario 1-3, World, 64, Yoshi’s Island, RPG, Mario Kart, Dr. Mario >>>>
Mario saved the gaming industry and he’s still starring in great games to this day. Mario 3 and World are still GOATworthy games over three decades later. Plus, Mario was running nearly every game genre you could think of. You could put Mario in nearly any kind of game and it would still be fun.

Outside of games however, Sonic > Mario.
The movie was way better than it had any right to be, and the cartoons/comics were always solid.
When it comes to games, Sonic’s post-90s falloff was legendary. Like another poster said, Sonic never really left the 90s.
It’s really sad to see how flabby (:flabbynsick:) SEGA got after the Genesis. They royally screwed up with the 32x, the mishandling of the Saturn, and the beef between Sega of America and Sega of Japan.
They eventually came correct with the Dreamcast but by that point the damage was done and it was already too late.

I voted Mario just because he’s stood the test of time like nobody else has. That was my guy growing up with a SNES (Still the GOAT game console in my opinion).

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y’all all wrong.
1200px-Banjo_%26_Kazooie_SSBU.png

He keeps his bytch in a backpack, uses her as a gun, a hammer, a key and when he’s tired he makes her run for him.

Plus two classic games, 0 misses.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If someone took on sonic cd storyline and molded it into the gameplay/style of Mario galaxy....:banderas:

With that sonic cd soundtrack....
:whoo:
Throw in Knuckles, tails, shadow, Amy, metal sonic, chaos and time travel.....
:damn:
Bye bye Mario legacy