Lets say Biggie debuted this year...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He'd get clowned for his lines about RuPaul and his advocacy for crossdressing.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The culture, mentality & outlook of a 22 year old from the hood in 1994 is a little bit different than that of a 22 year old nikka growing up under similar conditions in 2014. Plus from what i hear, Brooklyn is a much different place in 2014 than it was in '94. I doubt he would even be the same artist or have the same content. And the mental age of all Americans across the board has been regressing every generation. So he likely wouldn't be as creative & clever with his lyrics either.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you nikkas sucking bigs dikk wayy too much..

you think a fred da godson clone type nikka will flourish today with his ''need an oxygen tank flow after every bar'' :rudy: foh...

hoes will clown him for being an ugly fat nikka, be another red cafe type rapper on Puffs label...

Right, cause we all know Rick Ross can barely get a song on the radio being a big fat nikka :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nikkas sucking bigs dikk wayy too much..

you think a fred da godson clone type nikka will flourish today with his ''need an oxygen tank flow after every bar'' :rudy: foh...

hoes will clown him for being an ugly fat nikka, be another red cafe type rapper on Puffs label...
Fred ain't comparison just cuz he fat

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
It depends who biggie was influenced by. Let's hope biggie wasn't looking up to Tony Yay coming up

Biggie is IMO a top 5 rapper ever so why would he be another random underground rapper? Sometimes, rappers are just too good to be kept a secret

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
The culture, mentality & outlook of a 22 year old from the hood in 1994 is a little bit different than that of a 22 year old nikka growing up under similar conditions in 2014..

no its not. i dont know where yall be getting this stuff from.

sure its not as bad in most places as it was in the '90s, but its still bad out here. lol.

and 22 year olds of that same ilk are still on the same chit and still rappin about it.