Let’s reminisce about the Xbox 360. One of the truly Goat consoles.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Never bought one during its run cause of all the issues and all the games I wanted to play were PS3 exclusive or multiplat. Copped one years after the gen was over to try some games I missed and play JSRF since my OG Xbox of all things red ringed on me. Even after updating it, the fukkin thing wouldn't read any OG Xbox games. I tipped it over ONCE and the face plate cracked.

fukk that thing, battery powered controllers, shoddy ass build and all. Glad I never owned one as my main system.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never bought one during its run cause of all the issues and all the games I wanted to play were PS3 exclusive or multiplat. Copped one years after the gen was over to try some games I missed and play JSRF since my OG Xbox of all things red ringed on me. Even after updating it, the fukkin thing wouldn't read any OG Xbox games. I tipped it over ONCE and the face plate cracked.

fukk that thing, battery powered controllers, shoddy ass build and all. Glad I never owned one as my main system.
The hardware was rubbish but everything else was good

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It was a great console. Controller felt great in the hands.

Alan Wake is still one of my favorite games of all time.

That’s why I was so hurt with the anti-gaming route that MS was intending to go with the Xbox One. It was insulting. I made the switch to PS4 and haven’t looked back.

Also towards the end of its cycle I noticed that I was missing out on some blockbuster games by not having a PS3 (GoW, Uncharted, TLOU...)