Let’s reminisce about the Xbox 360. One of the truly Goat consoles.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
image_1.jpg

This console is without a doubt one of the greatest consoles that’s ever been released. It came out at the perfect time when broadband was really becoming more accessible in homes and the online was just pure piff. Oh and let’s not forget the games :whew:

Gears of War: Copped an HDTV specifically for this game and the graphics were just :ohlawd:

Mass Effect, Alan Wake, Dead Rising, Fallout 3, Halo 3, Bioshock, Call of Duty modern warfare, Alan Wake, Forza. Microsoft were killing it.

Anyway share your memories of this Goat console :salute:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The console that introduced me to online gaming (Runescape notwithstanding, hah). Party chat, decent crop of exclusives, great for mainstream shooters and sports games.

I own and enjoy the Xbox One, but I’m still mindblown at how Microsoft so quickly shattered all the momentum and good will they had built up with the 360.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought my 360 right around the week Halo 3 launched. I just had got my first job and that's all everyone was talking about. I wasn't beat for buying a PS3 at the time(didn't have money like that) but a 360 was looking worth it. Ended up being my main console for years. The games, the controller, Xbox Live it was all damn near perfect. I feel like those days are all gone and everything is now available elsewhere. Idk what it was but I feel like PSN becoming on par with Xbox Live at the start of this gen and Halo/Gears getting stale did the brand in.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im still playing Skranglehole, never for into the new gen tings dem