Lets Put This To Rest: Michael Jackson Was A Pedophile (SPOOKY)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I wish I could remember which episode of JRE it was...

...But Joe Rogan said that he knows/met someone whose kid spent time w/ MJ when MJ would have kids hang out at the Neverland Ranch.
The dude told Rogan that some people approached him and offered him money to say that MJ molested his kid...the guy told the people to go fukk themselves because if that really happened he would kill MJ himself (the guy was black).

Totally unrelated

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I mean, he most likely was. Dudes here cape for him because they're so blinded by his music/performances.
Most likely ain't enough for me....shouldn't be hard for some cold hard evidence to come out if shyt happened, especially since he had Jews wanting him dead for a minute.

We had a R Kelly sextape leak and Tyga dumbass stay telling on himself with his nasty ass, should have been something at least tangent to use other than fruity ass 80s pictures. Ain't taking no pictures from the 80s seriously when shyt like this was considered hot to the women.
BFkUdbbCMAAxFjG.jpg

80s was just some weird ass shyt breh, that's all there is to it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Let's be real dude has been dead for 6 years, if he molested all these kids they would have come out of the woodwork.

Hell wsp after he paid 25 mkll to that one kid many more would have popped up

Was mj a sick freak who did inappropriate things yeah, but I doubt he molested any kids.

Hell his own tube kids would have come out now that he touched them if he did

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
"That nikka gave us Billie Jean you say he touched those kids?!"

That song was about the alleged messy situation with Miki Howard, him and his dad.

grdnROL.jpg

I don't like his hand, at all, but those are also mostly midget adults, not children. Need to know more about the situation.

emannuel_michael.jpg

Emmanuel Lewis had Gary Coleman's disease and may have been an adult in spite of his apparent age. This is a creepy photo, but its like the midget photo.

13059_mj032307-400x470.jpg

That's his nephew and the dikk bush is uncalled for. On the other hand it's possible Mike was making a point about his own childhood.

I don't like this photo. It's rare to see young men treated like young women.

Those are the three suspect photos. The others are just racist shyt, because Mike is black and the boys are white or mestizo.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California

That song was about the alleged messy situation with Miki Howard, him and his dad.

grdnROL.jpg

I don't like his hand, at all, but those are also mostly midget adults, not children. Need to know more about the situation.

the kid with mike is not a midget. His name is Johnathan Spence

tumblr_ne85yyxWIv1s0ndeqo2_1280.jpg

jonathan_spence_michael.jpg