Let’s Put it to a Poll: Are we Gods or nikkas?

Are we Gods or nikkas?

• Gods

• nikkas

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
All this "we're Gods, Kings, and Queens" talk is for insecure brehs to have something to feel good about. Why yall always need positive reinforcement 24/7 ? It's no different then black women with this #blackgirlsrock and goddess talk. It just reeks of insecurity. You don't ever hear no other races on this bs except poor white supremacists who are also insecure AF.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're ok being called "loser" over "winner"? You don't think that has a psychological effect? Can I call you bytch ass nikka then? It's only words right?
You obviously have some mental shyt to deal with so good luck. If calling yourself a God helps you with that then go for it :yeshrug:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
You obviously have some mental shyt to deal with so good luck. If calling yourself a God helps you with that then go for it :yeshrug:

You're the one who mentioned being brutalized by the police, not me.

You have the name of your oppressor I presume. Good "christian name" followed by a slave master's last name. You speak his language. You call yourself by his derogatory name for you. You have ACCEPTED the position he has given you in ALL forms. Then you wonder why you're treated so bad? Because you accept it.

Don't talk about my mentals when you've normalized your everyday abuse, breh.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Bible says we are gods. No,really. It says it.
Ummm....You sure about that breh?:patrice:

3f11504dfd7d610a719cb47cbb59c02d.jpg

:hubie::hubie::hubie:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're the one who mentioned being brutalized by the police, not me.

You have the name of your oppressor I presume. Good "christian name" followed by a slave master's last name. You speak his language. You call yourself by his derogatory name for you. You have ACCEPTED the position he has given you in ALL forms. Then you wonder why you're treated so bad? Because you accept it.

Don't talk about my mentals when you've normalized your everyday abuse, breh.
You’re speaking his language right now you goofy:mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The Bible says we are gods. No,really. It says it.

It's talking about the sons of God (beney elohim), which at that point were a category of what we call angels. You will become a son of God if you are saved. But the key word here in Hebrew is "elohim" .....All it means is you reside in the spiritual realm. As long as you reside in the physical realm you are not a son of God, you are a son of man. Your body has to be transformed to be a son of God.

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
You’re speaking his language right now you goofy:mjlol:

Dios, Mungu, 神, الله...

How you want it?

Language simply expresses ideas, no matter what dialect is used. The sentiment behind nikka is one of negativity. It permeates through your system. Calling yourself that is accepting a place of inferiority.

There's a reason you don't want to be called a bytch ass nikka. But you accept other derogatory terms for yourself. We are psychologically beating ourselves up with our internal dialogue, readily accepting our place in the dredges of society, then you ask why we're being brutalized.

When you think of feeding yourself and your family? What's the first thing that comes to mind? Is it "working for a white man"? Keep it real. We were TRAINED to not see ourselves as great. I understand why you're so comfortable with it. But don't ever complain about police brutality if you're not willing to stop psychologically brutalizing your own self first.

Realness

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Time to see what the coli is really about. Time to separate the c00ns from the rest.

Now it is my position that we are Gods. I believe we should call ourselves that, treat ourselves as that and live like that. :yeshrug:

But there are others like @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC who say no, we are not Gods, we are in fact nikkas and should call ourselves that. :scust:

So I need to know who the coli is right now. Poll included. Public answers. We really need to know. :jbhmm:
Do also consider yourself an Israelite?