Let’s Put it to a Poll: Are we Gods or nikkas?

Are we Gods or nikkas?

• Gods

• nikkas

Results are only viewable after voting.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'm familiar with the Black Israelites. I respect that they identified a name for our people, Tribe of Judah. But nah, I don't particularly follow their teachings.
There's really no such thing as the term "Black Israelites". Now "Hebrew Israelites" or just plain "Israelites", yes. Do you at least consider yourself an Israelite?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
There's really no such thing as the term "Black Israelites". Now "Hebrew Israelites" or just plain "Israelites", yes. Do you at least consider yourself an Israelite?

See, even my terminology is off lol.

But honestly I don't really consider myself one or not consider myself one. It's not something I really consider at all. :yeshrug:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
See, even my terminology is off lol.

But honestly I don't really consider myself one or not consider myself one. It's not something I really consider at all. :yeshrug:
If you believe the Bible, there's a difference between "God" and "gods". The children of the House of Israel were declared in the words of the Most High to be "gods", but will die like men. Then Jesus (not his real name) also pointed back to these words from the Most High, which stopped them from killing him. Of course none of us can be "Gods", and only the children of Israel can be "gods", who are the so-called Negros, the Hispanics, and the Natives Americans (not those five dollar Indians), along with certain tribes in Africa. There are also some Israelites scattered in the four corners.

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
If you believe the Bible, there's a difference between "God" and "gods". The children of the House of Israel were declared in the words of the Most High to be "gods", but will die like men. Then Jesus (not his real name) also pointed back to these words from the Most High, which stopped them from killing him. Of course none of us can be Gods, but only the children of Israel can be gods, who are the so-called Negros, the Hispanics, and the Natives Americans, along with certain tribes still in Africa.

Well either way I fall into that category. :myman:

But I read, the Bible, Old Testament, New, the Quran, 120, Buddhavacana, Lost Teachings of Atlantis... you name it.

What I know is that God is one, and I, like everyone and everything else, is a part of that One. I am a physical manifestation of the Most High.

Mythology is only to teach lessons and the cultures behind each set of myths is to build pride and ethnocentrism... self esteem.

Once you realize who you really are, race and origin don't matter because you'll know we are all a part of the One and no one is superior or inferior to anyone. That's called 'Peace'. It is the "heaven" you believe you go to when you physically die. But the death is a metaphorical one. As Jesus said we need to be reborn to enter the Kingdom. This is referring to a reformation of thinking, once you remember that you are one with your creator.

Look around you. Don't you see how unique your world view is?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Well either way I fall into that category. :myman:

But I read, the Bible, Old Testament, New, the Quran, 120, Buddhavacana, Lost Teachings of Atlantis... you name it.

What I know is that God is one, and I, like everyone and everything else, is a part of that One. I am a physical manifestation of the Most High.

Mythology is only to teach lessons and the cultures behind each set of myths is to build pride and ethnocentrism... self esteem.

Once you realize who you really are, race and origin don't matter because you'll know we are all a part of the One and no one is superior or inferior to anyone. That's called 'Peace'. It is the "heaven" you believe you go to when you physically die. But the death is a metaphorical one. As Jesus said we need to be reborn to enter the Kingdom. This is referring to a reformation of thinking, once you remember that you are one with your creator.

Look around you. Don't you see how unique your world view is?
Just out of curiosity, which of those categories in my last sentence do you fall in.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Just out of curiosity, which of those categories in my last sentence do you fall in.

My fathers, fathers, fathers, father, etc. landed in Jamaica by way of Africa.

So, if I am the seed of my father, I guess I'm Jamaican, but I'm only 1/8 or 1/16 Jamaican.

My father's mother's people trace back to Virginia.

My mother's father and mother both trace their roots back to Georgia, although different parts.

All descendants of the diaspora.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ummm....You sure about that breh?:patrice:

3f11504dfd7d610a719cb47cbb59c02d.jpg

:hubie::hubie::hubie:

Bakenranef

Most writers, however, agree in stating that once a disease, which horribly disfigured the body, broke out over Egypt; that king Bocchoris, seeking a remedy, consulted the oracle of Hammon, and was bidden to cleanse his realm, and to convey into some foreign land this race detested by the gods. The people, who had been collected after diligent search, finding themselves left in a desert, sat for the most part in a stupor of grief, till one of the exiles, Moses by name, warned them not to look for any relief from God or man, forsaken as they were of both, but to trust to themselves, taking for their heaven-sent leader that man who should first help them to be quit of their present misery. They agreed, and in utter ignorance began to advance at random. Nothing, however, distressed them so much as the scarcity of water, and they had sunk ready to perish in all directions over the plain, when a herd of wild asses was seen to retire from their pasture to a rock shaded by trees. Moses followed them, and, guided by the appearance of a grassy spot, discovered an abundant spring of water. This furnished relief. After a continuous journey for six days, on the seventh they possessed themselves of a country, from which they expelled the inhabitants, and in which they founded a city and a temple.

— Tacitus, Histories, 5.3

Shebitku

Shabaka

when the Nubians expelled foreign rulers from Egypt :francis:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
My fathers, fathers, fathers, father, etc. landed in Jamaica by way of Africa.

So, if I am the seed of my father, I guess I'm Jamaican, but I'm only 1/8 or 1/16 Jamaican.

My father's mother's people trace back to Virginia.

My mother's father and mother both trace their roots back to Georgia, although different parts.

All descendants of the diaspora.
So you would be from the tribe of Benjamin, a part of the Southern Kingdom. That's also the tribe of Apostle Paul, even though you may already know this.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
So you would be from the tribe of Benjamin, a part of the Southern Kingdom. That's also the tribe of Apostle Paul, even though you may already know this.

Honestly, breh, I never thought about that until today. As I said, I'm only 1/8 or 1/16th Jamaican so I often don't think about it. BUT, that IS the seed of my father. So that would make me of the Tribe of Benjamin.

+Rep for helping me realize that :obama: