Let’s Put it to a Poll: Are we Gods or nikkas?

Are we Gods or nikkas?

• Gods

• nikkas

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I'm a nikka only a insecure nikka gotta call himself God

You’re right to a degree. The Nation of Islam created the story of Yakub we could have mythology to be proud of for ourselves. EVERYTHING in this life is psychological that’s why what we call ourselves is important. On the surface they’re just words, but psychologically we’re saying two totally different things, one word is meant to uplift while the other was intended to tear down.

The Bible says we are gods. No,really. It says it.

“Ye are gods, you are all sons of the Most High” :wow:

How about neither

I wanna be a man of the people :wow:

And that’s all it means when a man says he’s God. By extension EVERYONE is God and we should all love everyone. Or as you say, be a man of the people. :obama:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
This is the same thing as calling ourselves kings and queens. Its basically science fiction to make us feel better about ourselves.

No we aint fukking gods, and if you really believe that you may as well give up trying to determine whats real and fake. go live outside a liquor store like the dusty bum you really are

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
This is the same thing as calling ourselves kings and queens. Its basically science fiction to make us feel better about ourselves.

No we aint fukking gods, and if you really believe that you may as well give up trying to determine whats real and fake. go live outside a liquor store like the dusty bum you really are

So if calling yourself a King is to make you feel good about yourself, how do you think “nikka” was supposed to make you feel?

AND... how does that feeling coincide with our current conditions? :jbhmm:

So again, why are we calling ourselves nikkas instead of ANY other name? Based on what YOU just said about psychology?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
264de3a579ed404b169fe9c3d0cf64c8.jpg

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Because I don't believe God or "a god" exists so I cannot rightfully claim to be it.

Whether you believe it or not, you’re constantly creating the world around you with your thoughts. Think about a latter for 3 nights straight before going to sleep. Think about what it feels like to climb up that latter. I guarantee you come across a latter soon. :yeshrug:

The law of attraction isn’t a super power only some people know about and use. We all use it all the time. Only question is what are we attracting? That’s why psychology is so important. That’s why what we call ourselves is so important.

Are you in control of your own life? That makes you a God, breh. Create something cherishing. :blessed: