Let's pretend Sony acquires SquareEnix, Capcom and Konami.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i pray to god they dont acquire any "big" studio. Dont get baited into bankruptcy, so you sony: continue to make great games with what you have or with smaller studios. moneywise they'll get baited into a firefight that they can't win financially

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony already has 4 multiplayer shooters in production. They don’t need to revive dead franchises
Killzone 2 wasnt bad, it was the last PlayStation game I enjoyed.

they need to add it to their list they will need some hitters, whatever these unnamed games are gotta hit. Gamepass is just too much value.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:russ:u nikkas are insane am a nerd but geez what do i get from these type of discussions...of microsoft copped all the gaming studios, i'll just cop an xbox.

All these scenarios are all weird.this stan war is real to some of u

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Killzone 2 wasnt bad, it was the last PlayStation game I enjoyed.

they need to add it to their list they will need some hitters, whatever these unnamed games are gotta hit. Gamepass is just too much value.

I think what they got coming out is gonna be better. Rainbow Six and Splinter Cell guy is at Guerrilla working on a multiplayer, and they probably using the Decima engine from Horizon and Death Stranding.

Killzone just kinda ran its course.

Guerilla Games Hires Rainbow Six Devs for Unannounced Game

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
More I think about I think Sony could just buy up smaller studios like ember labs , deviation games. I have no clue why y’all acting like Sony would go broke buying a publisher especially a small one like Capcom or Konami

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's gonna cost them 25B at the minimum.:usure:

They not gonna pay that much when they can just keep buying timed exclusivity from those publishers for waaaaaaay less money.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More I think about I think Sony could just buy up smaller studios like ember labs , deviation games. I have no clue why y’all acting like Sony would go broke buying a publisher especially a small one like Capcom or Konami

Yeah. Makes no sense. Sony still have the best studios in the industry, once they start rolling out their multiplayer games they’re gucci. Theres nothing any of those companies can offer them that make them worth spending so much money on.

Sony needs a few good shooters and a dedicated fighter.

For the price of capcom they can buy ember lab, deviation, haven, Firewalk, illfonic, arrowhead, camoflaq, maybe even an arc sys.

I’d prefer sony to slowly grow their own studios

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Only one that would be worth it is Capcom

Square is really just Final Fantasy and maybe Nier at this point..

Konami has let too many of their ip's shrivel up