Let's pause and acknowledge that in the past 15 years we've seen some of the craziest 80s and 90s comic characters come to life on screen

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
  • A full feature movie with a live action CABLE (who was 90s Todd McFarlane killemall fukkery at his finest)
  • Rocket racc00n driving audiences to tears
  • Spiderman 2099 a main antagonist in a movie
  • A full interpretion of the infinity saga
  • fukkin Adam warlock
  • Spider...Ham :mindblown:
  • Deadpool is one of the most popular characters in movies
  • Darkseid, dasaad, granny goodness..on screen
  • Mufukkin BEN RILEY :myman:
  • We're about to see Kara Zor-El and not on some bullshyt it seems
  • Days of future past, and it was a goat X-Men movie
It's pretty insane really...anything really is possible...age of apocalypse? Why not. X-Cutioner's song? Let's do it. mr. myxplitzik? Give him a fukkin movie :lawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
really every character worth being in films from the comics has appeared in a movie or tv show now.
trying to think if any characters i know of that haven't seen live action or animation yet.
Maybe stryfe? Only xmen characters because that has been run so terribly for years

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Cypher not complete....

Need the real
SpiffyHauntingGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

And
mistersinister.gif

Displayed on the big screen

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really every character worth being in films from the comics has appeared in a movie or tv show now.
trying to think if any characters i know of that haven't seen live action or animation yet.

Maybe stryfe? Only xmen characters because that has been run so terribly for years

Obvious answer: Mr. Sinister. Either original, or recent comics super fukkery version.

Also could go for Blue Marvel or the Richards kids.

Also, I think DC is missing out by not at least trying to get a Spectre movie or series going.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Obvious answer: Mr. Sinister. Either original, or recent comics super fukkery version.

Also could go for Blue Marvel or the Richards kids.

Also, I think DC is missing out by not at least trying to get a Spectre movie or series going.
I'll be honest, I think sinister is borderline overrated. The hellfire club and Sebastian shaw have always been more compelling to me, and sinister's obsession with cyclops and jean isn't as interesting as their blood ties to stryfe, cable, havoc, Vulcan, etc

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nah that's gotta be where they bring the Russos back lol.

To be honest, the first X-Men movie should be very low stakes. Make it more of a political thriller like Winter Soldier.
That is the complete antithesis of X-Men though.

The first X-Men story should be the formation of the team, not as kids, but making these independent powered folk a team, and positioning cyclops as their leader. They have to get rid of the publics perception of cyclops as compared to his actual persona of the past 15 years, where he's literally the best leader in comics maybe ever.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't believe so, X-men has roots in the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, those were street level and politically based stories.
That is part of their motivation, and sure that applies to the Xavier/magneto and Stryker etc stuff...but breh they were fighting blob, toad, wendigo, sentinels, other villains of the week and super villains who don't need to mention.

The "let's do it differently" approach is one but sometimes you want to see your heroes doing the stuff you love them for...it's why spiderman movies work...he's doing spiderman shyt.