Lets make a bet 50 cent doesnt flop next week

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. he'll say he can't promote the album due to his "car accident" and scrap it last minute

2. he's only putting it out without any backing from his label so he can use that as his excuse for weak sales. it will fulfill his contractual obligations with Interscope nonetheless and he can either renegotiate or bust a move.

3. he knows more than we do and he's gonna win somehow by dropping this album

i don't know what this n!gga's angle is with all of this but he definitely got an angle, he's from queens, its 1 of the 3

he already said hes good off the car accident

he doesnt have backing from the label and IS dropping without any help and it will only drop digitally

he will win :manny:

So you think Meek was more popular than Ross, Wiz, Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Mac Miller, Tyga, Gucci Mane, and jada when Dreamchasers 2 dropped? :duck:

lets face it ross already got outsold by wale why not meek

and for the moment yeah meek is hot a milli could be possible
you might be right tho on the highlighted artists kinda weird he outdownloaded them

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
he already said hes good off the car accident

he doesnt have backing from the label and IS dropping without any help and it will only drop digitally

he will win :manny:

lets face it ross already got outsold by wale why not meek

and for the moment yeah meek is hot a milli could be possible
you might be right tho on the highlighted artists kinda weird he outsold them

I think everything about how much Meek's mixtape was downloaded was completely fabricated, Whether it was intentional or not, I'm not sure. I'm willing to bet it was a technical issue, because if you remember the day it came out it was already at a million within 6 hours. That doesn't seem remotely possible to me. When you think about it, other mixtapes from established artists never came anywhere near that while being out for months or even years. EVERYONE had Kush & OJ at one point and that didn't touch a mill? Meeks tape having double the next closest one seems like a marketing ploy

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50's album is only being released digitally? oh, well there you go.

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think everything about how much Meek's mixtape was downloaded was completely fabricated, Whether it was intentional or not, I'm not sure. I'm willing to bet it was a technical issue, because if you remember the day it came out it was already at a million within 6 hours. That doesn't seem remotely possible to me. When you think about it, other mixtapes from established artists never came anywhere near that while being out for months or even years. EVERYONE had Kush & OJ at one point and that didn't touch a mill? Meeks tape having double the next closest one seems like a marketing ploy

i agree with what you saying, you know why? cuz of this right here
Memphis Bleek - Kush Vol. 2 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
this loser is platinum and the tape is horrible and no1 even knows this is out or that memphis bleek still exist.....meek did say some funny stuff on twitter about having "the cheat codes" for datpiff when the tape hit those huge numbers :ohhh:

with the 50 lost tapes tho the numbers match the views and youtube hits so :rolleyes:

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
It really just shows how far you've fallen off that Curren$y can get a physical release and will probably sell your digital only release..

and I'm a 50 fan and I think he's latest joints have been dope..

:flabbynsick:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Highly doubt the album drops

This would be unprecedented no single,no promo,no tracklist no nothin