Lets make a bet 50 cent doesnt flop next week

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What does that have to do with album sales doe? No one is checking for this dude's album. A lot of people don't even know it exists. He only announced the album title a week ago. We have no tracklist. There are no buzzing singles. The label doesn't even want to release it. What makes you think this is pushing 100K?:leostare:

nah i was replying to dude saying i was in the pubes or whatever

anyways, his youtube videos be at a millie in a few days, from what i read on comments alot of fans are excited for this release and im pretty sure its those white america fans that actually buy albums :heh:

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
50 has a cult following like nas does that would probably buy anything he releases but iono im kinda just assuming...either way lets put that bread up and prove me wrong :win:

I think tity boi might outsell everybody this summer

i doubt it, hes not that kind of rapper even tho hes buzzin right now, he wont even outsell pluto

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
50 has a cult following like nas does that would probably buy anything he releases but iono im kinda just assuming...either way lets put that bread up and prove me wrong :win:

i doubt it, hes not that kind of rapper even tho hes buzzin right now, he wont even outsell pluto

it would be a major flop if he dont do 40

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
nah i was replying to dude saying i was in the pubes or whatever

anyways, his youtube videos be at a millie in a few days, from what i read on comments alot of fans are excited for this release and im pretty sure its those white america fans that actually buy albums :heh:

Dude has been self ethering his own career for the better part of a decade man. No one cares anymore.

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude has been self ethering his own career for the better part of a decade man. No one cares anymore.

hes been type quiet lately tho

he dropped 2 quality mixtapes in the last few months and videos for every single song...thats hard work man

besides meek mill hes the only other artist on datpiff that hit that platinum status...i could be wrong tho

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
hes been type quiet lately tho

he dropped 2 quality mixtapes in the last few months and videos for every single song...thats hard work man

besides meek mill hes the only other artist on datpiff that hit that platinum status...i could be wrong tho

Meek hit platinum because of their garbage severs counting a download every time someone clicked it when the site was crashing.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. he'll say he can't promote the album due to his "car accident" and scrap it last minute

2. he's only putting it out without any backing from his label so he can use that as his excuse for weak sales. it will fulfill his contractual obligations with Interscope nonetheless and he can either renegotiate or bust a move.

3. he knows more than we do and he's gonna win somehow by dropping this album

i don't know what this n!gga's angle is with all of this but he definitely got an angle, he's from queens, its 1 of the 3

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Dropping next Tuesday is a big if. No tracklisting, don't know if anything has been pressed and shipped to stores......

Id like an album to come out, but that release date is looking questionable right now.