Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Did it look like this :lupe:

Receta-de-chicharrones-al-estilo-paname%C3%B1o.jpg
Honestly I don't remember that well.From what I remember it was a lot thicker. The meat was darker and it didn't have those cuts.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The bangers...... for us aframs.....:ohlawd: it's really between Soul/Southern Food, Haitian, and Jamaican for me.
MemBBQCOspread.jpg

10best-bbq-lockhart-smokehouse-facebookmeat_54_990x660.jpg

o-fried-chicken-facebook.jpg

CseOyPM.jpg

cajun_crawfish_boil.jpg

IMG_4837-1.jpg

Southern-Fish-Fry-2.jpg

West african and Ethiopian food doesn't have enough dishes with bulk meat put fried catfish/chicken and BBQ ribs/steak/chicken/crawfish/crabs against them and they all lose.
Nigerians stay claiming jollof rice and fofu:camby: Those are side dishes.

Our Mac and cheese with bread crumbs, collard greens, candied walnut sweet potatoes, loaded baked potatoes

potato-casserole-picture-1024x682.jpg

cajun-mac-cheese-23-600.jpg

FNM_120110-WN-Dinners-043_s4x3.jpg.rend.sniipadlarge.jpeg

Loaded-Mashed-Potato-Casserole-1.jpg

Pics is Fap worthy :wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You know you're cuisine is lacking when you gotta claim BBQ ribs. :russ:
Really nikka? Every cac in the south is making BBW ribs you nikkas need to stop it. :mjlol:
What's next ya'll gonna claim Pop Tarts and Fruit Loops?
full

Ya'll iconic foods are mac and cheese, fried chicken and collard greens. While that shyt tastes good, the shyt is wack and generic as fukk. :mjgrin:
Collard greens - Wow spinach. :ohhh:So exciting. :mjlol:That shyt is basically an inferior version of callalo. :bryan:

Mac and cheese - Another blatant and desperate reach.:mjlol: nikka, mac and cheese is what my grandma makes when she's too lazy to make rice and peas. :russ:That shyt be tasting good as fukk though.

Fried Chicken - Wow, would you nikkas like some wack sauce to go with that dry ass chicken?:russ: Stop it. There's like a million fried chicken chains out there. Any retard with half a brain can cook that shyt up.:laff:Again, when my mom was too lazy to make some oxtail or curry chicken she just cook some basic ass fried chicken. :dead:

Ya''ll nikkas in here having a circle jerk bragging about these basic ass foods any 10 year old with basic cooking skills can make. :laff:
You can't copy Jamaican food though. :smugdraper:Ain't nothing generic and basic over here. You can't fake your way through this shyt. You can tell when its a fraud cac making that shyt. You gotta have the midas touch to even think about cooking it. :lawd:
I'll be nice and give you nikkas gumbo. That shyt actually looks original. But again that's some southern shyt. What about nikkas in the other 3 regions? I'm in East Flatbush and AAs hardly even eat soul food. Everyone eating Chinese food, some fast food (like McDonalds), some shyt out the deli, pizza, or caribbean food. Ain't nobody trying to eat some greasy ass chicken and having their arteries clog in the middle of the train ride. :scust:I kid, I kid. :lolbron:

Easy to spot nikkas that get their ideas about American black folks mainly from tv and cacs.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Easy to spot nikkas that get their ideas about American black folks mainly from tv and cacs.
Notice where he’s from and his background, that’s all you need to know.
:mjgrin:

9/10 times I hear some embarrassingly loud and wrong bullshyt about AA culture, it’s from one of these NYC immigrant dudes.
:manny:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Notice where he’s from and his background, that’s all you need to know.
:mjgrin:

9/10 times I hear some embarrassingly loud and wrong bullshyt about AA culture, it’s from one of these NYC immigrant dudes.
:manny:

Yeah I peeped that.

No disrespect, but if your experiences with AA’s starts and ends with our NYC brethren, you haven’t experienced AA culture.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Give me:
Jollof
Fried stew
Plantain
Egusi stew
White sour
Okra stew
Chin chin
Plasas stew
Potatoe leaf stew
Peanut stew
Some ground rice and I’m good

Love west African food. Born and raised in jt

• Dap
Reactions: Ark

Ark

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Anambra
Give me:
Jollof
Fried stew
Plantain
Egusi stew
White sour
Okra stew
Chin chin
Plasas stew
Potatoe leaf stew
Peanut stew
Some ground rice and I’m good

Love west African food. Born and raised in jt

Bless your soul

And to think that our AA brothers are dissing the food from the motherland when they are John Snow when it comes to it, and they are the first to scream c00n :scust: