Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Let's be clear the premise of this thread is very dumb of course you're gonna favor the food you grew up with over anything else, that's why everyone thinks their "grandma makes the best ___________"

We say the same thing about you guys that you say about white people.

Season your damn food :scust:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:dead: You cant really be this stupid :laff:

• Here's the thing about the Coli, I know when I am correct because nikkas don't debate you on the Coli when you are correct. They don't offer a rebuttal, they just talk shyt and post smileys. Twice ive said i am correct. African American cuisine is based on the shyt they gave us as slaves to eat. Here it is a third time.
Keep thinking African cuisine is responsible for diabetes hbp and hypertension

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Didn't a dude just make a thread about wanting to off himself or the whole family cause his mother fukked of the mac & cheese? :pachaha:

I love how people trying to down play mac & cheese like that shyt can't make or break a meal. :pachaha:

Go to any soul food spot, bet the #1 seller is mac and cheese. Even the vegan spot I go to sells mac and cheese. People get mad and walk out when they don't have it.:pachaha:

Ya'll bugging trying to diss mac & cheese like people don't LOVE that shyt.:pachaha:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I clearly do, what part of African Cuisine is Chitterlings a part of? Fried Chicken was started by the dutch. Macaroni and cheese is Italian. I mean clearly if you knew YOUR shyt you would've typed it.
you clearly dont pig intestines aarent the be all and end all of black american cooking but stewed meat and offal is common worldwide. Fried chicken in and if itself isnt a dutch cfeation its pretty common across almost every civilization, african aeasoning is what set off southern us fried chicken from other variations. I never claimed mac and cheese was black american food so it seems you dontknow much about what you are talking about, just throwing shyt against a wall to see whataticks. When I get home ill drop some links for you that detail the african origina of black american cuisine. Thos shyt actually has lots ofdocumentatuon and rrsearch behind it

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
you clearly dont pig intestines aarent the be all and end all of black american cooking but stewed meat and offal is common worldwide. Fried chicken in and if itself isnt a dutch cfeation its pretty common across almost every civilization, african aeasoning is what set off southern us fried chicken from other variations. I never claimed mac and cheese was black american food so it seems you dontknow much about what you are talking about, just throwing shyt against a wall to see whataticks. When I get home ill drop some links for you that detail the african origina of black american cuisine. Thos shyt actually has lots ofdocumentatuon and rrsearch behind it
Nah let that dumb fukk drown in a pool of his own ignorance :mjlol: You cant put ppl on who are that retarded breh

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
come on now, baked mac and cheese?:russ:
thumbnail.php

en14.jpg

75461_1307528785.jpg

lunchtime.jpg

My dude, i'm sorry but all you posted is four whole platters of "No thank you".

To answer the thread, exchange AA mac n cheese for Jamaican rice n peas n i wholeheartedly agree.
Oxtail bangs but too much fat n bone to actual meat content.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:dead: at some dumb nicca saying AA food is all the nasty leftovers they gave to slaves...Dumbass do you think the slaves in the Caribbean were only being fed the best cuts of meat? :laff:

Your food is slave food too :laff:

majority of Caribbean food wasn't made during the slave period tho :mjlol:

Foods like salt fish made in most caribbean dishes is imported from Canada :hubie:

Now what ?:sas2:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So is all the other food (except for the African dishes) Whats your fukking point :mindblown:

Honestly what is your point? I made a factual historic statement that the shyt we consider AA or soul food stems from the shyt they gave us slaves and nikkas are coming at me like its not true. Slaves fried cornmeal to throw at the dogs so the dogs would eat it and not bark while they escaped but despite the name some fool is going to tell me hush puppies are African.