Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
:camby:

You thinking of this shyt. That is not Soul food. This is for kids.
rs_560x415-150420113900-560-kraft-mac-and-cheese.jw.42015.jpg
Ik what Baked Mac n cheese is dufus , in Sudan we eat baked mac n cheese too but it's still not really food to me ... It's a side dish not a main dish
This is for adults. Get yo life
maxresdefault.jpg

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think half the dudes in here shytting on soul food got it from the buffet line. :mjlol:
Pop's side West Indian, Mom's side from the Carolinas. I grew up eating both West Indian and Soul food. I honestly prefer West Indian food over Soul food.
I found out my roots traced back to West Africa (Ghana), and started getting into that culture a little. Ghanaian food, and African food in general isn't bad at all either. :ehh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
it actually is but you clearly dont know what you are talking about

I clearly do, what part of African Cuisine is Chitterlings a part of? Fried Chicken was started by the dutch. Macaroni and cheese is Italian. I mean clearly if you knew YOUR shyt you would've typed it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I clearly do, what part of African Cuisine is Chitterlings a part of? Fried Chicken was started by the dutch. Macaroni and cheese is Italian. I mean clearly if you knew YOUR shyt you would've typed it.

If YOU knew your shyt then you would know pig intestines is eaten globally, dumbass.

Fried chicken was started by the dutch? You sound dumb as hell with this ahistorical stuff.