Let's keep it $100, Super Mario bros 3 is the best RPG of all time

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On a somewhat related note, I remember the concept of World Maps blew my mind as a kid. I hadn't seen that shyt yet and it felt epic as fukk with moments like when the Sky World went into Ice World, and of course Giant World :ahh:

GOAT game :blessed:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I bought a ps5 for 800, flipped it for an Xbox series x and $300. You can look in the ps5/Xbox flipping thread for details. Clearly you're too broke to pay attention as well, maybe a parent bought that for you?

You made no point with dungeons and dragons because that wasn't a nes game. It's a board game, we talking RPGs and if you wanna tell me board games are RPGs I'd say shut your Virgin ass up then I'd roll a die to see how many times I'm gonna punch you in the face :ld:
Maybe stuff you in a locker, bring bullying back to glory n shyt :to:

Yeah I got it in 86' what's your point?
And super Mario bros 3 is considered an RPG but today's RPG standards that was set by @OnlyFrans . He broke down what constitutes an RPG and apparently the story has to center around... um, people? And your gotta be able to change clothes. A few other things but Mario 3 got all that so it is what it is :ufdup:

That's what they're all based on.

You're an idiot.

How's that working for you?

Being an idiot?

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
A little off topic. I was too scared to play the desert world cause of the angry sun chasing you around. So i would use the flute to skip that world like a true p*ssy. :blessed: