Let's keep it $100, Super Mario bros 3 is the best RPG of all time

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
What does RPG stand for?
Role playing game
There was no such thing as an action RPG, that's a term created later in life :hula:

You didn't touch this comparison before but I'll hit you with it again.

Why isn't the original Metroid considered an RPG? You think about that then get back to me. We all are gathered around patiently awaiting your response :popcorn3:

Zelda was already out.

Shut up.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a single person is debating that, you too broke to pay attention :hhh:
you the xbox guru yet still dont own a Series X. lets watch the broke talk.

im an alleged Sony Stan yet got a series x in November. do better

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What does RPG stand for?
Role playing game
There was no such thing as an action RPG, that's a term created later in life :hula:

You didn't touch this comparison before but I'll hit you with it again.

Why isn't the original Metroid considered an RPG? You think about that then get back to me. We all are gathered around patiently awaiting your response :popcorn3:
Legend of Zelda came out in 1986

I got no dog in this fight (even though it sounds really out there. I’ve never heard anybody call smb3 a rpg before)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you the xbox guru yet still dont own a Series X. lets watch the broke talk.

im an alleged Sony Stan yet got a series x in November. do better
I bought a ps5 for 800, flipped it for an Xbox series x and $300. You can look in the ps5/Xbox flipping thread for details. Clearly you're too broke to pay attention as well, maybe a parent bought that for you?
And Dungeons and Dragons long before.

Super Mario 3 is a platformer.

If you want to bring up the theory it's just an elaborate play I can get on board with that.
You made no point with dungeons and dragons because that wasn't a nes game. It's a board game, we talking RPGs and if you wanna tell me board games are RPGs I'd say shut your Virgin ass up then I'd roll a die to see how many times I'm gonna punch you in the face :ld:
Maybe stuff you in a locker, bring bullying back to glory n shyt :to:

Legend of Zelda came out in 1986

I got no dog in this fight (even though it sounds really out there. I’ve never heard anybody call smb3 a rpg before)
Yeah I got it in 86' what's your point?
And super Mario bros 3 is considered an RPG but today's RPG standards that was set by @OnlyFrans . He broke down what constitutes an RPG and apparently the story has to center around... um, people? And your gotta be able to change clothes. A few other things but Mario 3 got all that so it is what it is :ufdup: