Let's do it: Rank the Jokers (probable spoilers!)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I could never put Mark Hamill #1 because he didn’t even actually act... he just talked.

had probably the most defining voice as the joker and a long run as the joker, but ultimately he wasn’t physically acting the part.

This is hard tho. Every Joker was the man at some point. Jack in the 80’s, Hamill in the 90’s early 2000’s, Heath in the late 2000’s, Pheonix in the late 2010’s

only person that is low on this list is Leto and it wasn’t even his fault, it’s WB’s fault. Like Leto wasn’t an Oscar winning actor before this role. He never got a drcent shot without someone else reshooting or cutting his interpretation of the Joker.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
there's no reason why lego movie joker couldn't be brought up. There's a ton of animated jokers, especially since the DCA movies don't enlist the BTAS actors as often.

Hamil as joker is pretty iconic, whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
there's no reason why lego movie joker couldn't be brought up. There's a ton of animated jokers, especially since the DCA movies don't enlist the BTAS actors as often.

Hamil as joker is pretty iconic, whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

I wont

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hamill's take on Joker is pretty much how people expect the Joker to sound now, he basically IS the joker. You cant just dismiss that. They used his voice for damn near everything animated related to the Joker even when it wasnt his actual character. I mean it was in video games, toys, amusement parks, you name it and they used him.

I dont see how people can say that doesnt count for anything.

Last edited:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Hamill's take on Joker is pretty much how people expect the Joker to sound now, he basically IS the joker. You cant just dismiss that. They used his voice for damn near everything animated related to the Joker even when it wasnt his actual character. I mean it was in video games, toys, amusement parks, you name it and they used him.

I dont see how people can say that doesnt count for anything.
Just ignore dude. Obviously he a jackass is better off not even being acknowledged

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Phoenix is the goat joker. He portrayed madness flawlessly. He gets the number one spot :wow:

He portrayed mental illness well.

But can you see his Joker being a criminal mastermind going up against Bats? Controlling gangs, robbing banks, and earning the respect and intimidating other Heroes and Villains?